Can we show some love for Ion and the Dev team for listening to the players!

This is not completely true, they are providing a service yes but no one forcing the service upon you. If players feel like they don’t enjoy the direction of the game, they can choose not to aid the direction by unsubscribing. But as evidenced by the massive commercial success of Shadowlands, it seems that Ion and the Dev team know how to give the player what they want before they ever needed them!

Is it when you pay first and try the service after. If it was try the service first and decide if you want to keep it, then it’s not.

Is this turning out to be the next “sense of pride and accomplishment”?

https://giphy.com/gifs/moodman-eIaHUWsrnGVf6pwbC7

2 Likes

I thought that dude who created the Drinking game was being rather rude but now I understand the full power of “As evidenced by the massive commercial success of Shadowlands”.

There is no national lockdown in the US.

You are changing your stance faster than some people change underwear. The day before they announced the changes to soften the place up a bit you were lauding the changes that toughened it up.

And yet, not long ago, you compared people with that attitude to hostages defending their captors.

I know the old saying about consistency being the hobgoblin of little minds, but JFC.

4 Likes

Pet rock was a massive commercial success just saying.

As evidenced by the massive commecial success of pet rock, you are right

Can I have some awesome mogs? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: An Otter mount?:heart: And sliders for my character to look more similar to me irl.

“Could play a character that looks and feels a little bit more like you”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l_Bm7-Cq4s

Like they advertised at the end of Blizzcon 2019? Or only certain human beings and physiques are allowed?I can’t? Isn’t that discrimination? Oh ok…

Can I at least get more options in customization period then? Simple ones, like lots of new hairstyles, make up/warpaint, new faces for each race. (I’ve thrown out so many suggestions for customization. I’m not the only one…)

Now if they can’t take the materialistic requests with stride. I expect them to at least look into making a more positive experience. So we can have a friendlier and more welcoming environment. This can be done so with subtlety. Not full blown friendship rainbows.

I think it’s important to acknowledge that while Ion has listened to the player base in some scenarios, he completely ignores them in others. I’m not going to thank a man who cherry picks his assistance.

As evidenced by the massive commercial success of Shadowlands, I’m sorry to inform you that you are obligated to praise Ion.

By the order of the great OP

1 Like

Bite me. :heart:

As evidenced by the massive commercial success of Shadowlands, you have lost the ability to ask others to bite you.

1 Like

Hahahahahaha

This success was under the watch of Ion and the Dev team! If folks are able to give us this amazing of an expansion during a pandemic no less, they should be praised!

What ever happened to Metro? They were incredible! No matter what was happening I always disagreed with his/her opinion. 100% of the time

As evidenced by the massive commercial success of Shadowlands, all posters are hereby ordered to report for praising Ion and the Dev Team.

100% Agreed! :clap: Can a mod pin this, please?

As evidenced by the massive commercial success of Shadowlands, I’m happy to inform you that you cannot ask a mod to do that.

The thing is that folks seem to think GD represents the state of the game which it doesn’t! WoW is currently in the best state it’s eve been in, and a majority of the players enjoy the content behind Shadowlands!