Can we reduce visual clutter

Holy mother this stuff is annoying.

Hi Tuie here

RP elite.

I do not see why raids have to be a drug fueled rainbow trip of colors, combined with billions of moving parts.

It’s so frustrating to do a fight like against azshara but you can see anything because she is 8 billion feet tall calls in lasers, raining ice, rainbow storms, wild fires, and the rest of your party is blaring air horns and swinging glow sticks.

It’s possible to create something visually interesting without trying to just cram oooh shiny into a million things.

7 Likes

Need more graphic details and visuals that blow the mind. I want the impression that i am drowning in colors.

Jadekitsune

Casual scrub.

5 Likes

Why come you spell your name differently in your posts?

It would be nice if raids didn’t put me into epileptic shock.

1 Like

LOL!! Thanks for yet another moment of “will the coffee hit the monitor”

3 Likes

Do I kneel?

3 Likes

I agree. Spells are way too flashy right now. I get we’re supposed to be the cool main character but when you have 20 main characters flinging shiny crap at the boss and all around the battlefield it becomes too much.

I have a similar problem in Overwatch, where there are freaking flashy barriers all around and it looks like a rave party.

Only in Goldshire.

1 Like

Hi. Ugrumag. Eliter RPer.

The visuals are fine.

2 Likes

I think everything should just be replaced by text.

2 Likes

So you want to make every class, even mages, into boring auto attackers with nothing interesting about them?

Please tell me how you would change flamestrike so that it doesn’t hurt your sensitive eyes?

1 Like

There’s a name for the fallacy you’re committing.

But the short answer is no.

Your RP elite status is hereby revoked, permanently.

3 Likes

Back to the days of the MUD.

I have a suggestion for you : go play Classic.

Seriously.

Can we stop asking for Blizzard to water down and make this game boring as heck ? They released a boring WoW : Classic. It’s there, go play it guys, seriously.

2 Likes

Please tell me how you would change flamestrike so that it doesn’t hurt your sensitive eyes?

I do play Classic. However, I like to play new content, so the existence of classic gives me no pause as for my ideas for retail. Nice try.

Your ideas are literally “tone down the graphics”.

Like no. Just no. You like Holy Shock looking like a MS Paint yellow line that barely flickers for 0.2 seconds on your screen ? It should be visually stunning when you literally SHOCK someone with Holy power.

The spell is called Remorseless Winter, not “mild breeze with a chance of flurries”.

2 Likes

There used to be an option in the settings to “reduce other players’ spells visual effects”.

But they removed it a while ago. No idea why.

3 Likes

Well tough. You have your opinions, I have mine. You’ll see me a lot in these forums having opinions you might not like.

2 Likes