Can we Pretty PLEASE have tails for worgen?

Or blood elves suddenly getting new eye colors

2 Likes

I think Iā€™m gonna save this quote for the future, thatā€™s just gold :rofl: :rofl:

Anyways I donā€™t care enough to continue this discussion, yā€™all have fun.

Literally nothing in this gameā€™s universe makes sense. We went to the afterlife, which had its own ecosystems, and beat up robot satan.

Something tiny like adding a tail is incredibly easy to justify lore-wise. And if it makes players happier, why not?

2 Likes

I really thought all races would get shaman in dragonflight considering the theme and left over primalist radicals.

1 Like

I thought Shaman would finally get an update to their placeholder Ascendance models but Blizzard doesnā€™t love us.

2 Likes

Remember that the primalists are not shamans, just a bunch of npcs that use elements.

Or updated animations that enemies use.

2 Likes

They would need to acknowledge shaman and hunter for that to happen sadly. :frowning:

Shamans get unique dialogue in dragonflight when fighting primalists or incarnates.

Some even urging you to join them, they seem pretty keen that u are the same cloth.

1 Like

I will absolutely join them for new animations.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t the whole reason they made the Dracthyr joke about Worgen tails because they donā€™t take this request seriously?

I mean legit I figured that made Blizzardā€™s stance on this request pretty clear honestly.

4 Likes

It was because blizzard thinks worgen are a joke in general.

yā€™know, iā€™m not one of those folks whoā€™s that bothered by worgen not having tails. but whenever i see worgen-tail-fans asking for them, they get my respect for their gumptionā€¦ erā€¦ stick-to-it-ivenessā€¦ erā€¦ passion. whatever, iā€™m tired, been up all night.

keep up the good fight! ā€¦and if they do end-up getting tails, i want one of those curly-tails like shiba inuā€™s have, and one thatā€™s fan-like, like golden retrievers have.

:+1:

the only reason iā€™m currently ā€˜okā€™ with no tails, is worgen areā€™nt ā€˜trueā€™ werewolves (no silver weakness, no moonlight needed for transforming, etc), and theyā€™re just humans with a druid-curse.

1 Like

This is why I feel it should be some blessing from Goldrinn

2 Likes

I mean yea, I think its perfectly reasonable to see a bi pedal wolf race and expect them to have a tail, similar to how elves are commonly portrayed.

Every time I see someone say ā€œit doesnā€™t make senseā€ there is no elaboration, when it really makes perfect sense.

And skin colors

Hearting, signing and supporting this idea.

:dog2:

Its more likely that ELVES get tails before worgens do

If the unhinged fanbase ask for it it will be in the next patch

Worgen tails are in the same bin as playable Arrokoa, playable Sethrakk, playable Naga and feral druids getting back claws of shirvalla.

They wonā€™t be put in the game unless Blizzard needs easy ā€œI winā€ cards.

I switched from the alliance to horde just because of the tail. Like give worgen a nub or something at leastā€¦it just looks weird.