Can we please get some GMs before the game dies?

Not every server has a huge botting problem. There’s 46 Mages from level 1-50 on Heartseeker Alliance right now. There’s 7 unguilded Mages in Stratholme.

Heartseeker has almost as many Alliance as Faerlina.

You’re delusional and the fact that youre only using mages and i’m sure only on one side as an example proves it.

Why? What do you need it for so badly that you feel compelled to buy it if you can’t make huge amounts per hour yourself? I’m genuinely curious.

I could go look at Hunters too but it’s the same situation. I’m only using Alliance side because Horde are 2% of the server.

Delusion is thinking every server is overwhelmed by bots.

This is a joke. The literal police force in the state in which I live accounts for only 0.02% of the overall population. Assuming Classic in North American servers has around 228,000 players per Khlause’s estimation, Blizzard would need to employ less than 500 GMs. And that’s if they wanted to treat GMing as seriously as actual police work.

“population of a small 3rd world country”. What hyperbole.

1 Like

You are absolutely crazy if you think whoing a small group, on one side at one time is indicative of the overall bot problem. Every server is inundated by bots or gold sellers. You’re also excluding guilded bots/RMT people.

I bet a tenth of that, 50 people, would be more than enough to make a dent in the obvious exploiting.

1 Like

Yes I know, but keeping the gross figure of active paying subscribers conservative was ok for the demonstration of showing that there is a reasonable profit margin with classic and it is not unreasonable or impossible to employ 1 GM per ever 5 realms with reasonable pay for starter tech job.

I specifically left out China because Blizzard has a different business model in China.

I dint mean to hurt your feelings regarding Classic, or down play it at all. Was only attempting to demonstrate that it’s something we could have and not harm Blizzard, and hey it might even improve their relationship with the community and improve their reputation in gaming, and that my friend brings in lots of happy new players who would maybe also enjoy playing Blizzard games.

It’s that high Quality in both finish level detail and their outstanding customer service that truly has them as the fan favorite for so very long.

I think Blizzard can turn over a new leaf and bring back that epic level customer service they once had.

Trust me, you’ve never managed to do that. Almost everything you post is baseless rhetoric with little to no substance. It’s just a little annoying is all.

Enlighten us.

Yeah, you go on Sul’thraze and tell me there’s a botting problem on a server that has 20 Alliance players online right now.

lol.

Are you even trying anymore?

So you’re using a low pop Brazilian PvP server as proof that botting isn’t a widespread problem across servers as a whole? And just using one faction as proof of this to boot? And you’re taking these pop measurements in the middle of the night?

Do I have that right - that this server is so small that anyone who says botting is a widespread problem across all servers is just automatically wrong?

Kind of seems like a strange way to go about this instead of, oh, I dunno, asking Blizzard to keep to their commitment of using modern techniques so that no servers had these problems, to begin with, instead of finding maybe the one server we apparently should all migrate to so that then there, too, botting will become a problem.

I’m not going to even bother responding to anything else you post.

I’ve had very good experiences with GMs. They usually take a day to respond and assist my troubles every time.

I would appreciate Blizzard communicating their plan with bots, it seems dire.

LOL yeah. I was on a few private servers with huge populations that had ZERO bot or RMT problems. They actually monitored their server.

There were other private servers where it was ridiculous and the GM’s didn’t really care. Reminds me a lot of Blizzard “official” servers.

1 Like

buy 60-100 lotus and herbs to power the guilds progression raids up with flasks. if an aq clear takes us 5 hours still, this helps until we gear up and get it down to 2-3 and no longer need flasks.

it’s just basic business transaction at this point in capitalism. all big guilds do it.

Sounds like…fun? I guess? :thinking:

I can make up stuff too, but I won’t.

They don’t need to hire anybody. They simply need to put the token in for what average gold sellers are getting per gold.

Simple fix, immediate impact. Then who cares who bots? The entire economy is completely broken in classic. There’s no reason Blizzard should be allowing farmers to make all the money off selling gold.

No. If they want to commit to an authentic recreation, like they said, then they need to actually pay people.

Get out of here with your token BS. That’s for retail players who love their lazy, cheap, Blizzard nonsense.

Ok, then they need to reset everybody’s gold to 0 and remove every epic mount.

Vanilla wow prices were not even close to what they have been on nearly everything since launch. There’s probably like 50-60 times the amount of gold in circulation in Classic than there was in Vanilla.

And putting the token in costs virtually nothing compared to hiring and policing an entire 24 hour team of global GM’s. Get real.

Why? For what possible reason? “Some people cheating,” in no ways means “Everyone is cheating.” What a ludicrous position.

I agree they should have had a well trained GM team from day one. But they didn’t (which surprises no one). But they need to get it together and start meaning what they say AND DOING WHAT THEY SAY.

Then they shouldn’t commit to an “authentic experience,” then should they? But they did. And I’m not about to start a GoFundMe for poor, poor Blizzard.

Private servers did it on mega servers with excellent results. They certainly didn’t have the billions of dollars that Blizzard does.