Can we please get another chance at Legion mage tower weapon skins?!

TOS says not to necro, my dude.

Seems like a fault on their side for recommending this to me.

No, you committed the action.

This thread might’ve been bumped back into existence, but I would love to see the mage tower skins make a return. I got all the skins for my DK and Shammy who were my mains at the time, but I really wish I could’ve gotten all of the skins in general.

With a catch however; I think they should only be available in perhaps a 1 or 2 week window in the entire year.

As someone who worked hard for months to earn the Guardian Druid bear form:

Yes, please. I want newer players to have a chance at this too.

1 Like

It was recommended on the bottom. Don’t know why that’s so hard to process.

I don’t have an issue with mage tower skins being permanently locked off, I didn’t play after 7.1, so I missed out. I’m not happy about it, but its not somehow Blizzard’s fault either.

What I would like to see is Blizz add new Mage Tower-esque challenges with more new special cosmetic rewards

2 Likes

I can get behind that as long as they are imbued by the Fel.

Instead of going back for it how about Blizzard get off their @rse and make new challange mode rewards.

1 Like

So you were around when the skin and its requirements were revealed

And you were somehow grinding to get the skin before you were around for the tower?

And you still couldn’t manage to do it in the year to year and a half it was available?

I want werebear really badly. Wish I could get it.

The exclusivity of the mage tower stuff is just a ploy to get people to cram time into the game. Same as the auction house mount. People are cramming game time before it goes away.

Doubt theyll let us go back and get them. Maybe theyll bring it back in a couple years for a limited time. At the minimum they will do the same thing for other skins and mogs.