Can we nerf ww already

Fighting ww goes something like

Before you get 2 shotted while being unable to kite cause their mobility is obscene

just stop

“Although the burst is a little bit frightening it’s a good thing we’re fast as lightning”

“everybody is doing broken damage (yeah,yeah)”

“although the burst is a little bit frightening (little bit frightening) it’s a good thing we’re fast as lightning”

“My health dropped fast as lightning”

“It didn’t require any timing”

2 Likes

There is still time to delete this post

10 Likes

Good idea that is

Edit: it says i dont have permission

1 Like

3 rolls and keefer’s autocharge is unnecessary

4 Likes

Yeah it is people keep telling me to “just use chains of ice” except it doesn’t do anything cause they are always on top of me

1 Like

It is literally impossible to peel a WW.

1 Like

As someone who mains WW, I disagree with this post.

Big warlock in full force today. Never forget its a caster meta. Mages first, warlocks second priests last

another player who only qs zolo asking for ww nerfs wow!

1 Like

What exactly is the diference between the class in solo shuffle and in 2s and 3s?

we’ll nerf ww when u show up to ur wgs (never)

when ww is good the game is in a good place

1 Like

The fact that the WW can stack with an arcane mage and win 100% of the games instead of just 70% duh.

if they’re going to nerf WW, it should be the survivability
(maybe they overtuned karma and vivify?)
WW burst should always be dangerous though
if you press buttons, you’ll survive their go
DK is sort of one the worst classes to fight WW, you pretty much have to brunt their go everytime.

1 Like

WW Needs some tuning my dude. Personally I think fist parry just needs to straight up be non existent :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

aug player now telling me ww needs tuning :man_facepalming:

1 Like

in shuffle, especially the low rated sewers ppl just die to ww coz they dont understand the concept of ccing somebody that is bursting

in rated 2s and 3s, WW presses burst cds, he gets x5 cc abilities on a row in his face and doesn’t get to play the game

at this point WW by itself is only aids for DK/SP (coz wheelchairs) and possibly warlock

1 Like

I think the big flaw with Windwalker at the moment is it’s just doing EVERYTHING too well. Defensives, mobility, self healing, burst, sustain damage, crowd control, utility. It used to require skill to play the hit and run playstyle iconic to the spec. Their mobility was their defensive in how you used to it escape enemy damage. I think you could leave their damage profile as it currently stands, if only you reduce their survivability or mobility respectively.

4 Likes

I’ve been saying they should revert the defensive buffs, I was the only WW who thought the spec was already insane but every other ww thought it was bad cuz of sub rogue meta.

2 Likes

Ah 100% agree, and what happened with sub rogue was a bit of the same case. They already had an insane damage profile, crowd control, and mobility. Gaining a second charge of vanish and some of the strongest defensives ingame felt a bit overloaded, seeing one die was something short of a miracle.