Can we nerf warriors already

What your 100k a year in CoD wins just isn’t raking in all the female attention? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

actually 60k with over 100k total earned, if your gonna try to insult somebody atleast get it right

:rofl: I’m dead.

I can just imagine the glasses push going on while typing this :nerd_face:

I cant wear glasses they blur my vision after having lasik

Yea def man, makes sense.

I just want them to nerf the stupid avatar bladestorm combo critting for 70% of people’s health.

My friend sent me a details screenshot of his 277k mortal strike.

WTF is that?!

Aww should probably spend less time making fake quotes and finally pay off your 1998 honda civic

I too make 100s of thousands playing for a LoL esports team. Unfortunately i cannot speak more on this issue or I lose my job.

I honestly think that double time and stormbolt being available at same time is worse.

2 Likes

actually :nerd_face: you should reply and answer Covlol. He asked you a question actually 2 times now.

1 Like

Crazy i cant reply to something that doesnt show up in my notifications :clown_face:

The excuses with this one are astounding.

I can’t re-link your question that he’s obviously dodging since I can’t embed media.

1 Like

Getting baited repeatedly by an alt account is astounding. Btw still have more duelists in one year than you have in 10+

Ohhh he’s an “alt” account now. Yea everything totally makes sense now. You’re just digging yourself deeper and deeper homie. Your check-pvp truthfully is looking sketchier and sketchier the more I see it.

2 Likes

Man as somebody who is genuinely a 1400 player 'cause that’s as good as he is…ya’ll are rough out here lmao

Then if im not an alt account that makes your case look even worse, less duelist in 10 years than i have in the span of 5 seasons

Keep your head up man, i know it doesnt mean much but youll get a duelist before digitizoid