Can we nerf warriors already

Oh yea yea…absolutely keep telling yourself that one. You’ll get there one day on the Rogue kiddo. :rofl:

as long as you keep telling yourself one day youll finally get duelist i will. Until then ill keep trolling a participation trophy bracket

You’re sure trolling with that rating lol. Absolutely trolling. Really stickin it to those fellow 1400 players like yourself.

You don’t understand, he’s down there because he wants to be. :dracthyr_love_animated:

4 Likes

I’m still waiting for this to be explained.

4 Likes

Yea i love griefing braindeads like you and baiting them into breaking tos so i can get them muted/banned by your daddy blizz

There’s no need to be rude.

2 Likes

Who is going against the ToS? Weren’t people getting banned for this exact same thing awhile back? lol

1 Like

Intentionally throwing competitive matches and/or repeatedly leaving is a violation of the social contract. :dracthyr_uwu:

5 Likes

No no, let him be

1 Like

Yikes. Hopefully blizzard doesn’t see this thread for his sake.

not throwing for some reason the only keybind that works sometimes is poisoned knife or my keyboards just stops working so i have to sit in stealth, its weird.

LOL Oh this just keeps getting better.

I can’t believe he’s so very rudely ignoring Cov like this.

3 Likes

Extremely rude of him. It’s also weird that his “2300 Warrior” is hidden from Check-pvp.

I smell the aroma of a quick excuse, you get use to it when you have kids

It’s the immediate reversal of his posts for me. Almost like “oh crap I said too much, need to tone it back”.

The only thing missing now for me is him flaunting the amount of money he makes from CoD wins so he can buy a 2.2k pilot on this hidden “2.3k Warrior”.

But no he would never do something SO against ToS like that.

It’s very upsetting to be ignored like this :frowning:

1 Like

Dude i wish i could have kids but my first cousins dont roll like digitizoids and having WoW multi glad in my tinder bio doesnt seem to be working