Can we nerf warriors already

I’m not on him for being a 1400 player. I’m on him for being a pompous rating shaming little flea. It wouldn’t be so bad if he was rating shaming and actually above 1400 though.

1 Like

Can you explain your

Three’s Company: 1550
Earn a 1550 personal rating in the 3v3 bracket of the arena.

Achievement being the highest achiev you have in all of threes?

Anyone who groans about Warrior has yet to realize that AI zerg completely 100% shuts down warrior.

Remove pet zerg AI “I win” from pvp.

1 Like

Can you not read? Let me go troll on my account thats already had a 3 month mute, you’re so bright

Whats your Warriors name then?

Murder the pets for free victory rushes what are you doing

Clappedout

I can believe he has another account, an ebay account.

1 Like

Homie is 100% buying pilots lol. I’m literally convinced now.

you prob should to if its been 10 years and you still havent hit 2100 with all the inflated seasons that wows had

Not denying it like AT ALL lol. Wowwww…also why are you hiding your 2.3k Warriors character?

hiding my character but i gave you the name, youre deff not that bright since you continually fall for the easiest bates

The only Clappedout is a level 67 Prot Warrior on Tich…you def hiding some sketch stuff lol.

I mean there is a chinese warrior with that name, but it’s just as low

https://check-pvp.fr/eu/Tarren%20Mill/Clappedout

Yea that’s what I’m saying. The more you look into this dudes account the sketchier it gets. Duelist shows up on Check-pvp for Dragonflight but there is no character that can be seen linked to his 1400 Rogues account. Real sketch.

How do you not have that guy blocked? He spent 10 straight days spamming every single thread he could find about how hunter was ruined over doubletap.

You can’t take anyone serious who had over 400 unique posts pertaining to Doubletap removal in 10.0.5.

Ah, it’s the one who crys about gatekeeping while being a gatekeeper

1 Like

you must be blind theres clearly characters linked to my account

The only characters visible that are linked to your Rogue are 3 lower level rogues. Zero Warriors…looks fishy af.

youre deff off the papanya becasue i only have 1 rogue