Can we maybe see Metzen in a hype video or anything?

I’m still on the fence about Vessel of Hatred honestly. I paid $90 for the ultimate D4 but not a cent for VoH yet.

But yeah I guess we’ll see something. Maybe tomorrow a new cinematic will launch?

Um… the guy, who claimed WoD would be oh so awesome? Yeah… I don’t think so. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t get it. If you can’t enjoy the new xpac without hype, you should probably go play something else.

I can’t wait to see how he ruins the lore even more on his return.

1 Like

well we did deal with thrall jeues but folk now a day take that over what we been dealing with fomr BFA-shadowland and now DF… how much bad it get?

Metzen does have a charisma that current presentations lack. Maybe he should give internal hype classes to the people in front of the camera.

eh metzen is just here as a puppet to hype up the og players and increase sales

So he has zero say in anything?

Metzen is a cool dude, but he’s pretty old now. Well, not that old.

He’s 50 now.

Back when he was a hype-beast for WoW, he was in his late 30’s.

Idk if he has it in himself anymore, he seems mostly resigned and laid-back these days.

Him voicing Thrall is the most we’ll get out of him.

even if he did wanna push the old style of wow the dev team we got now would never allow it… of course im just speculating

he told me to pick up my broomstick and get in this fight! Sounds like he wants to build an army to fight whatever is incoming.

That doesn’t sound laid back, but like he’s getting ready for battle himself! FOR THE LIGHT!

And for Azeroth!

1 Like

Hey you got one

3 Likes

Congratulations, Padgarre

1 Like

OMG It is happening :dracthyr_heart:

We did it WoW forums!

1 Like

Well, they did it. Your wish was granted.

1 Like

OP manifested this into reality. well done

1 Like