Can we KILL friendly players please?

But what if the person she wants to kill isn’t there? Or is better than OP?

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s illegal in a few places.

1 Like

It’s only Wednesday, otherwise I’d give you 6/10 because you actually made me and my friends chuckle.

I know a healer who would have killed 2 pallys today in a +8.

Contradicted yourself. Your are a loving person but hates love and loving people? I’m sorry your logic doesn’t compute.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :no_entry_sign: :computer:

1 Like

We could during Legion.

That was a kind of fun thing, about those “open world PVP World Quests” (Bareback brawl, etc.)

I always did them, for marks of honor. Then I thought about it one day, how 99 percent of the time the person attacking me was ON MY FACTION SIDE! The same thing was true of trying to get the things for the mount, in the Dalaran sewer. My own faction are jerks!

My deathmatch senses are tingling.

Now we could rationalize left and right about whether blizz has given us enough in terms of getting revenge on people in this game but ask yourselves, is it really enough? And why shouldn’t we have the ability to opt into an ultra-warmode mode where we can take necessary actions against friendlies? Either way, I have taken measures to assure some dispensing of justice. Below you will find a link to my kill list. Use it wisely:

1 Like

We need a FFA server where spamming trade puts a bounty on your head, visible on the map :slight_smile:

Only if a guard runs up to you and STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! Nobody breaks the law on MY watch! Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.

Go to Jail
Resist Arrest
Pay Gold

“I’m normally such a nice person, really. To know me is to love me!
But you? I just want to MURDER-DEATH-KILL!”

The depth of self-deception in some people. It’s amusing.

You can do that by doing LFR and not doing the boss mechanics. :slight_smile:

I just want the ability to push someone off a cliff

Spec into hunter Hi-Explosive Trap.

Are you kidding me? The blood elves would kill me in five minutes!

That doesn’t sound very friendly at all.

They gave you this power by allowing you to have toons of both factions on the same server.

I’ve basically been retired for most of WoW, but there was an era where I literally parked my alts on the other faction near me just to kill anyone who annoyed me by stealing my quest mobs, etc.

You can actually :slight_smile: make a alliance rogue, do legion hall questline till the very end where you need to save the real Matthias Shaw but you stay hostile to everyone in SW INCLUDING alliance players. Enjoy killing people but watch for guards lol, they murder you. Don’t complete the quest, just leave that rogue there for trolling SW purposes.

Have you tried raiding with them?

this dude wants to implement flagging for full deathmatch world pvp