Can we just have the nerfed bosses so we dont have to have drums?

What an idiotic turn around.

“We are going to look at LW and drums”

Why even say that at Blizzcon if you arent even going to change anything? You all literally changed nothing other than convenience.

First shadowlands, now TBC? You all could ruin an anvil at this point.

1 Like

Well to be fair, they looked at them.

3 Likes

Sometimes the fact that they say they are going to address something should always be worrying. I cannot think of a thing this company does anymore that has a positive outcome for the players when they are going to “look at” anything.

2 Likes

Or they could actually just fix drums before beta ends if we make enough noise about their current “fix” instead of asking for a denerf no ones wants.

2 Likes

lol, yeah, I am sure they will change their mind. They used to but now? It will never happen. They only thing blizzard does now when it comes to “listening to the community” is taking what we are telling them is bad and implementing a “fix” that makes everything more loathsome.

1 Like

So then why would they denerf anything?

So that they can make drums relevant. With nerfed bosses we probably would not need to have a drum meta.

We didnt need a wbuff meta until naxx, and still iffy then.

1 Like

Lets not get crazy here, pre-nerfed bosses is a great situation.

4 Likes

My point is that I feel like they aren’t changing the drums because the bosses will not be nerfed. If that is the case, I would rather have the nerfed crap to make up for not having to feel like I have to grind out LW as a ret paladin.

I dont think that tracks personally, but I see what you are saying. I think they just wanted to #nochanges us, as there is no way this matches the intention of ‘we dont want people to feel forced to LW’.

I’ve already considered it, and after the prep work I’ve been doing, I just dont think I’m going to bother.

This really makes one consider power leveling a few professions, and THEN doing LW as well.

Like if you REALLY wanted to minmax, your looking at like 4 professions. What a joke.

2 Likes

Drums are 5% throughput tops, the nerfs to the bosses are way more than that.

Then lets find some middle ground.

I’d rather have unnerfed bosses with infrequent drum uses (tinnitus). Tinnitus would mean you only need leatherworker 1 per group.

1 Like

I would too. Anything but the drum meta, anything. Well, I better not say anything. Blizzard can make things worse if you let them have enough room to.

Or just give drums the heroism/lust debuff and change it to be raid wide and call it a day.

But the issue with that is people will try to reset to lose the debuff.

You would not have needed a drum meta with unnerfed bosses either. Drums aren’t like World buffs, they aren’t enough of a boost to allow ignoring mechanics or anything like that.

2 Likes

I mean, yeah, that would be the best thing for sure. I wish that was the case.

You didn’t need drums in original tbc, you won’t need them in classic tbc. They might be needed for cutting edge progression, but even that isn’t obvious. If you don’t want to use them then don’t.

Didn’t need it then either. People were just too impatient and or lazy.