Can we have more privacy in forums to feel more safe?

Me too!!! Been mostly on guitar but I always felt like something was missing.

I picked up on Bass and just started playing but it feels so right. I never looked back lol

1 Like

Any mention of Btags just brings out the worst of everybody on here.

4 Likes

I love playing the bass, just right now Iā€™m dealing with a bit of Neurapthy, so fingering is a bit difficult right now.

2 Likes

Another time, after Maiden was playing a show in Albuquerque, and they needed to quickly head out to Phoenix for another show the following night, Bruce flew his private twin-prop airplane (Cessna 340), while the rest of the band chartered a gulfstream GIV.

Bruce was talking to Steve Harris (bassist) and said ā€œweā€™re definitely beating you guys. we have no bags to load, and itā€™s just me and [my friend from the flight school].ā€ Bruce and friend launched early, could see the jet still getting loaded as they departed ABQ.

They kept monitoring ATC freqs for the jetā€™s tail number. They heard nothing. As they crested the eastside of the PHX valley, feeling triumphant, they checked on with Pheonix Approach (Air traffic control). Phoenix said, ā€œWe have a message for you from [jetā€™s tailnumber]ā€

Bruce looked at my friend in the cockpit, keys up the mic, ā€œgo ahead with the messageā€

ā€œYou lose.ā€

Jet handily beat them

My brother plays the bass! Like listening to him play. And i like thereā€™s many other musicians here, too

2 Likes

realistically it could still be a different numbered post if he has someone on ignore. ignore basically removes their posts from the post count ticker for that person.

1 Like

Well, video is finished, itā€™s uploading to the client. Iā€™m gonna hit the sack. Gā€™Night all.

1 Like

If my characters name goes along with my emailadress, city, street name and my real name i would have a problem.

I personally donā€™t mind if people see my characters information.

2 Likes

never have had anyone on ignore, but was curious how the post count worked when posts are ā€˜hiddenā€™ like that

i have quite a few on ignore. about half of them are from the classic forums.

2 Likes

aw iā€™m sorry. i hope itā€™s not serious

Haha thatā€™s so cool! I canā€™t explain it but Iā€™ve been totally immersed in listening for the basslines in songs and I love listening now. when i play thereā€™s something about it that makes me feel cozy. Not sure why. I play with very poor posture though so I have to take frequent breaks because my back doesnā€™t like it at all.

1 Like

And where exactly anyone asking to be fully anonymous in this topic?

I did not. We asking a little more privacy then we have now.

Hmmm, is this a trick question.

Do you not know what youā€™re fully asking for?

4 Likes

Itā€™s been locked once, and unlocked once.

Thereā€™s nothing preventing the mods from locking it again, or deleting it, with or without sanctioning individual posters.

2 Likes

Iā€™d be fine with B.net for posting with, as long as it doesnt expose the random numbers on the end.

Yet Iā€™d also like the option to hide / disable my armory from third party sites like Raider.IO and the various Logging sites creating artificial barriers to entry.

I donā€™t raid much anymore if at all, as M+ killed my raid teams and pushed away most of my friends, yet I also can barely get my foot in the door in end game content now because I donā€™t have some arbitrary number on a third party siteā€™s addon in my tooltip even if I wanted to do the horrible experience that is M+.

That Blizzard adopted this and put in their own version of it is bad enough.

Itā€™s as bad as Oqueue was, and they stomped that into the ground for good reason, and I want a proper, official, opt out.

Where it is written - fully anonymous?

Asking for anonymous posting is asking to become fully anonymous. Once again:

2 Likes

Aku, you know, you will never get a consistent answer save ā€œmuh privacyā€ :wink:

But since ā€œarmory stalkingā€ is the next hot thing in here, hereā€™s a task for OP and the other pro-anonymous-posters. To be fairā€¦ since this is a trial account for posting from the EU, I give you one of my EU chars: Midormi-EU Amanā€™thul.

Now try and tell me my other chars (you have 40+ to choose from). Bonus points, if you can send me my BTag.

Happy Star Wars Day!

Edit for typos

1 Like

no it is not. How it is ā€œfullā€ anonymous, when blizzard have all our account and personal information?

You must have an account, subscription, phone number to even be able to post in this forum.

Anonymous posting would just enchance users profile privacy more and prevent people for checking their armories, forum posts.

So it is big difference.

I was actually suprised that i was forced to log into third party site and choose and option to hide my characters, otherwise people who were checking my profile were able to see my alt characters.

I really do not know why it was possible in any way in the first place, but it must be fixed.

Theyā€™re not gonna be able to find all of your alt characters.

I know, because I keep straight up asking for all of these supposed ā€œstalkersā€ to give me a list of my alts - over 100 of them, to be precise.

7 Likes

waits in bushes

3 Likes