Can we have more privacy in forums to feel more safe?

Ok, here is post number 41, so please

Tell me how you’re accusing me of being this person, let alone, wishing for a suspension?

1 Like

10 short.

There you go.

I think this says everything about the hate these topics generate.

It is less about the forum improvement, than it is wanting to control who influences its potential change.

This war will never end.

No, it’s very rare to get a locked post unlocked by making a post in CS.

Especially when you could reasonably interpret said post of breaking at least 2 rules (in this case: spam for being the 3rd thread in 2 weeks, and reposting a moderated topic, in this case a twice moderated topic).

1 Like

So, how is this wishing for someone to be suspended. My comment is direct result of exactly spamming the same topic already 3 times within a period of less than 2 weeks.

Also, Ard, learn to count. Post 42, not 41, not 51.

None of us are moderation.

You can’t know that is the reason they’re closed.

You’re right. We can’t know the reason to why they are closed, but how about lets start with the attacking the OP has done towards others in their previous threads, and the attacking the OP has done to people in this thread. You going to look at them for that, or are you strictly going to attack my post because you’re looking to attack me over you disagree’ing with me?

I don’t think its healthy to hold grudges.

Then why are you doing so?

Why do you?

You seem to have a grudge against not being annoying.

/rimshot

:sunglasses::point_right::point_right:

I’m here all week, folks.

1 Like

See, you can’t even answer the question, and just make up any nonsense.

1 Like

It gives me something to do.

The OP is just going to keep coming back, no matter what you try to prove or argue otherwise.

Ooooh brother. :roll_eyes:

The grudge was an okay movie. The sequel was absolutely terrible though

And? How is this anything to do with holding grudges?

Oh wait, I forgot, if it is something you agree with, you’re happy for others to attack others for sharing their own opinions or post, but if it is something that you disagree with, you’ll attack others.

im digging the new mog, little gnarly psycho-clown going on

I’m saying that constantly bring up dirty laundry doesn’t get us anywhere and won’t change the OP from making their own suggestion.

Not gonna lie, anonymous posting would be hysterical, I can definitely think of a lot of fun we could have with it. Of course none of it is probably what the OP has in mind.

1 Like

Ok, so what?

Making a suggestion on a public forum includes an invitation for the public to comment on that suggestion.