Can we have more privacy in forums to feel more safe?

Less than 2 posts in this thread I see you come in swinging against the OP.

Then I guess you don’t know how to count.

I don’t see anything from Ayu until post 40.

Outline in the CoC or ToS where they have to actively participate by constantly posting.

So, you’re saying I am an alt of one of the first 2 comments in the thread.

i just think it’s funny now they complain about alt hoppers and yet do it themselves

Citation needed.

if you could bother to scroll up a few posts

I mean your posts specifically.

I see someone who decided to change their posting character for some reason, but I’m not seeing someone actively posting in the same thread with multiple toons at the same time.

Right
 So, have you read any of my post, or are you just now accusing of stuff

I can see the Op respectfully asking you to mute the thread while you openly wish for their suspension.

What makes you immune to such provocation?

1 Like

Does this mean that if I respectfully request you to mute this thread and another, you have to comply?

1 Like

I mean, since you’re replying to Ard who was replying to me, where have I came out swinging complaining about people switching alts?

i wasn’t talking about you i was asking who the orc was and he wont tell me but ppl get mad if anyone else switch alts

In otherwords, you’re making things up now. Cool story bro, want to tell me more stories from your fairy tales book?

1 Like

I’m saying that everyone else who isn’t familiar with a personal grudge built against the OP, will see it as unreasonable hate.

what about the anon forums?

But you did replied to Ard who was quoting me. This is where the suspicion of the post comes in to why I assumed you were talking about me.

Its 41 posts into this thread.

For anyone else to read.

I think there’s enough prior context in the thread to disprove that. Posting the same topic 3 times in a 2 week window and having it locked 3 times (and getting some bizarre treatment in the form of an unlock after they whined in CS), can reasonably be considered a violation of the rule against spamming.

4 Likes