Can we have more privacy in forums to feel more safe?

Plus aren’t the forums an avenue for people to leave feedback for the devs and even though the mods can see different people… how can the devs see that it’s multiple people with multiple feedback compared to someone talking to themselves?

4 Likes

Trolls do act out for attention because they like to frustrate people, but they generally don’t care if people know who they truly are. That’s why they often post from forums alts that have no impact on their main. Making it anonymous would make it even easier to hide their true identity and keep frustrating people.

7 Likes

but when there is anonymous posting, then people would have no means in order to contact a person in-game. I think it’s most important to protect players’ experiences in game.

1 Like

If we get Anon posting I’m posting raunchy fan fiction.

6 Likes

We see how bad it is now… not hard to imagine how much worse it would be.

1 Like

I got one titled Spunky the Wonderhorse…

2 Likes

Maybe you can answer since the OP didn’t answer my above question:

What privacy can anonymous posting benefit from an RPG Games Forum when our personal information is already secured.

6 Likes

Hey guys. I made a pizza for dinner. It was amazing.

5 Likes

That pizza better have pineapple.

2 Likes

Now I want to see the next edition of steamy romance novel, Fuzzbutt edition

3 Likes

No. It was soooo much better than pineapple.

Cool, I made a deep dish tonight too

1 Like

May or may not involve a word that starts with V

5 Likes

WHAT? How dare you insult the almighty pineapple. That’s it. Time to have Banana Curry Pizza…

See, they continue to glaze past any issues I point out with the system they’re hoping to have implemented. They speak of wanting more discussion of the original topic made by the creator of this thread but actively avoid the discussion they claim to seek.

Instead they seem to latch onto comments they can just repeat comments they’ve made in the past, so not actually having a discussion. They just want to post the same messages multiple times which is something the blue poster they have referenced before in the past made comment on saying how they were not actually contributing to any healthy discussion.

I’m not sure I believe their conviction in their beliefs on anonymous posting being brought to the WoW forums if they’re so actively refusing to engage in the concept and topics of any realistic flaws in what they wish to see happen. They just seem to want to repeat the same messages again and again instead of putting any thought into the topic at hand.

4 Likes

You know, when I make curry, along with the diced veggies and chicken, I add some diced apples for sweetness.

Chili, gushers, and cinnamon life cereal.

1 Like

That’s just offensive

2 Likes

I ordered from Pizza D’Amore.

3 Likes

I just had steamed dim sims last night for dinner. I couldn’t be bothered with cooking last night.