Can we have more privacy in forums to feel more safe?

A flaw that needs to be fixed.

Its time for… battletags.

8 Likes

hi vrak who will inevitably come lock this topic once again lol

5 Likes

You know the amount of information thrown at them from government websites even for them to dismiss the actual information on why it is a bad idea. They’re just trolling and spamming, that is all they do.

1 Like

Don’t be obtuse. The feedback is that the thread is against the rules and the idea is terrible. Calling something terrible is not an attack, an insult, or “berating” anyone.

We’re all wholly sick of OP’s schtick.

Freaking adorable, that’s what.

7 Likes

Vrak would still be sleeping. Or maybe having a cup of coffee, I dunno, what time is it over there in the states?

So thinking an idea is bad is now considered “hostile”? Okay, so is thinking a bad idea is good, also “hostile”?

I’m not forced to think every idea every player comes up with is amazing. In fact, I’m encouraged to participate in discussions actively. I simply said that this idea is the absolute worst, and I’m entitled to my opinion.

I’m a player, just like everyone else. So if you feel that I’m not entitled to my own opinion, then you and the OP shouldn’t be either.

Again, having my own opinion isn’t “rude”, unless you’re also being “rude” here with your opinion of me.

Edit: Fixing my edit as the forums seemed to have simply glitched and were showing me ignored posts :frowning:

15 Likes

PST it would be 5 min to 0500

1 Like

Ok, coffee time.

I guess it depends how hard they partied last night.

I mean, would that mean any topic that has ever been deleted by the mods for any reason is now 100% off-limits? No battletag threads either? Threads asking for incredibly mundane stuff have been deleted in the past cause people turned it toxic.

1 Like

Getting dressed for work and dreading seeing this place. Yes, the NA forums in the states.

The WoW forums is the Maw for the Blizzard forums.

1 Like

I can say whatever I want, regardless of my text color. Also, you must be new to this person’s shenanigans because they’ve done this before, to the very same result. Same song and dance. Long story short, they give a very bad idea, people try and rationalize what they mean, it goes in circles and the only real backing is “It is very good idea make feel safe” when mountains of evidence prove that, in reality, what they are requesting creates situations which do the opposite.

We don’t need to repost the same evidence, the same arguments, every single time the same person spams the same thread that has already been beaten to death more than Arthas’ dead horse.

2 Likes

if hes in cali its 5am lol i love seeing the forums in the morning w/ my cup of coffee b4 i go. never fails to amuse me n starts my day tbh

1 Like

Reason why mods have been removing BTags threads because there is already a thread with a similar topic. You know, account wide ignores.

2 Likes

If you’re the same person posting the same thread? Yes.

4 Likes

I don’t believe you. I think you’re special and part blue and to prove my point if you mix blue and yellow you get green.

So you’re part blueish which makes me look at you all squinty eyed.

I see. :dracthyr_comfy_sip: Deja vu, lmao.

2 Likes

allowing anonymous posting in World of Warcraft forums would foster more open discussions and encourage players to express their opinions without fear of personal attacks.

1 Like

Anonymity is the worst thing about the internet. It allows people to spam, trash talk and be toxic members of society as a whole. Whether that society reflects on day-to-day real-life of that of your game. It allows people to not be held responsible for their actions.

11 Likes

no flaw and no need for battletags