Can we have more privacy in forums to feel more safe?

I know, but the OP seems to need some hope. Paranoid and fearful must be a terrifying way to live.

1 Like

The only hope they need is that they’ll need is being suspended for spamming.

Perl, I see you typing, don’t reply back, lets not MVP tag this spamming and trolling thread.

If you do not want partisipate in this conversation, please mute and move along. You do not have to come here and try to derail it.

Reposting moderated content is against the rules. This thread topic has been deleted how many times now in the past week or two?

It’s also the worst, most terrible idea anyone could come up with for these forums, IMHO.

NOTE: Only 2 more days until Meow the 4th.

31 Likes

again, i do not get it, why mvp always so offensive in such topics.

3 Likes

It is strange that a MvP is hostile like she is. I thought they were suppose to discuss not berate people for their idea’s. I guess Blizzard just makes anyone MvP or it’s some lost project no one cares about anymore.

3 Likes

Same thought to be honest.

2 Likes

MvPs are not Customer Service, they aren’t forced to agree with everyone, also they are completely right. It’s a complete duplicate thread, using the same duplicate logic. “My idea is great, yes, idea good say how good my idea is and how it benefits all the people” while the idea is a flaming paper bag left on your doorstep. The thread’s existence, being a duplicate of several already locked threads, is spam and deserves nothing.

As things stand, I shall simply address the topic with two words which are far more than what it’s worth.

I disagree.

13 Likes

what a silly claim - people would troll or what people consider trolling regardless. Most of the people who troll a lot in my experience post on the same character all the time and they are level 70s.

1 Like

Mvps are people that are known to give answers and helpful feedback. So blizzard made people know they can be trusted.

In this scenario, they gave a very accurate response.
The thread is against the rules, and their idea is god awful.

11 Likes

that really sounds “helpful”?

3 Likes

How is that being rude? Please explain how that is being rude?

3 Likes

Yes.
Its letting you know that your idea is bad. So very very bad.

12 Likes

no, it is straight up insulting and inappropriate.

2 Likes

Where is the feedback?

1 Like

If you asked me I think before people can enter the forums they have to read and click on the agree button to CoC before they can make any posts.

Than again people just click on agree to Blizzards Privacy Policy and Social Contract without reading it.

The trolling is going to get worse when the kiddos get out of school for the summer.

This thread is insulting and inappropriate.

2 Likes

Eh, don’t care either way. What we really need is an account wide ignore without having to jump through hoops if a player has their profile hidden.

5 Likes

Another low level poster that hops in to defend Nelfas. It’s a real shame we don’t have BattleTags.

11 Likes

It is so bad, blizzard already lets people do exactly that. :crazy_face: