Can we have more privacy in forums to feel more safe?

Trick is, don’t let it bother you. Remember, people who are on the strong side of the debate let their arguments talk for them. The more people trash talk you the weaker their argument really is. You know it’s weak and more important they know it’s weak.

The fallacy of ad hominem, when you can’t attack the message, attack the messenger. It’s the bread and butter of the logically challenged.

1 Like

i find Nelfas to be a very kind poster.

1 Like

They would absolutely still flag the 3 spammed topic on this nonsense topic.

Notice how the OP does not actually participate in any discussion?

For example. Why is “anon” better than being on a lvl 10 night elf hunter?

Is that another way of saying spamming, hypocritical, deflective?

This is the 3rd thread on this topic by the same person, without the OP ever explaining why the current system is lacking.

6 Likes

even though there is a note from a moderator on the OP that expressly states this thread was re-opened for civil discussion.

please refrain from using rude language, we are attempting to have a civil discussion regarding this topic.

thank you

1 Like

Its not rude language.

If you are not participating in the topic, its a nonsense post.

Once again.

Can you explain why the current system is lacking?

3 Likes

i have explained it and OP has as well… you are free to re-read through the thread to find my posts.

1 Like

And very rude. She demands proof when we give personal stories about why anon is bad, then she calls us liars when we give her proof, saying it’s fake. She preaches kindness and tolerance yet she offers none herself unless you agree with her.

6 Likes

Can you point to the specific post?

1 Like

it’s in this thread, go ahead and re-read it.

you must have some free time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please stop the rude language.

We are trying to have a civil discussion on the topic. I am trying to participate in the discussion. And you won’t.

If you do not want to have a civil discussion and only push rude language, I must ask you to stop trolling.

8 Likes

hi friend, why can’t you find the post in this thread :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i have already participated in this discussion and directly answered your question in a prior post, sorry but i am not going to re-post and repeat myself when the tools are there for you to re-read the thread.

1 Like

I keep asking this. I think they have me on ignore.

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me know that you are not here to have a discussion.

I will assume any further posts are trolling.

7 Likes

Because he never explains anything. Best you are gonna get is “I have studied it” and not say anything.

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
Okay thats it. Imma start a new Hashtag.

#UnlimitedLikes.

DO IT BLIZZARD. DO IT OR IMMA MAKE BIRD NOISES.

𝔹𝕀ℝ𝔻 ℕ𝕆𝕀𝕊𝔼𝕊

personally i believe this should be a civil discussion regarding the topic of anonymous posting, not the personality of the OP.

this is one of the issues that anonymous posting would rectify: people ignoring the actual topic of the thread to post negativity about the person that posted the topic.

if this thread was written by an anonymous poster, we would have more discussion regarding the topic at hand, which would be very beneficial to all parties.

1 Like

or “if you want to know, please look it up yourself”

I don’t think Bari is okay :dracthyr_lulmao: them lack of likes is hurting him something fierce.

How fast the likes go because of the topic is gonna be etched in my tombstone. :tired_face:

1 Like