Can we have more privacy in forums to feel more safe?

I can ignore a character name from the forum before they whisper. Anon I can’t.

4 Likes

But what if they wanted to act with impunity, Fuzz. You can’t do that if people have the option to block you.

3 Likes

this forum is worse than 4chan tbh I’ve been in both

Eeh idk about that. Lot of illegal stuff goes on around there.

Least here theres some moderation.

3 Likes

Yo Evil love the new look :dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

I am still demanding ya’ll be funneling all of these “stalkers” my way.

Evilmuffin#11121

I keep asking, and it keeps not happening.

I am disappointed, I must say.

10 Likes
  1. It would not, people can still message you ingame irrelevant of the forums.

You can already turn off in-game messages

3 Likes

No, cause this is a social game, I communicate with plenty of people on the forums and off, if someone messages me bad stuff I report them which ignores them for me.

The option to turn off messages is already there and you’re free to take it.

I mean, I haven’t ever stalked anyone. However I’m sure I could Google how to be a nice stalker or something.

1 Like

Please give them my bnet. I’ll deal with them.

kthnx

3 Likes

but the issue is that people are able to bring disagreements from the forums into the game, which i would prefer did not happen.

but can’t that person just log on a different character and whisper you?

like use a character in game that is different than their forum character?

with anonymous posting, that person would never be able to find your in-game character to start off.

People do that? Huh, I learn something new every day

Then you report that person for Harassment. As stated before. People are not allowed to circumvent a ignore. So in reality all they are doing is getting themselves into more trouble.

1 Like

Never happened to me, however that’s not to say it doesn’t happen from time to time.

1 Like

So people disagreeing with you about other stuff is fine but some disagreement on the forums isn’t?

Again if you don’t want to interact with people at all that option is already available in game

But the problem is: Why is that even possible to begin with?

OP and Made (who I’m not 100% certain are different people), are basically arguing that you should leave your keys in your unlocked car all day at work, because you can work with the cops to recover it when it gets stolen.

3 Likes

i feel called out here.

oh me ill help ya out.

yeah I post on a classic character I don’t play and it solves the in game problem without consuming any of blizzard’s time

2 Likes

but i should not have to deal with that in the first place.