Can we have more privacy in forums to feel more safe?

Yeah, and no actually. There is other sites that will have an armory for WoW Classic characters on behalf of Blizzard, that can’t be disabled. Though they won’t work the same way as the armories we’ve got, but still ways…

How many times do you plan to post the same troll thread OP?

6 Likes

yes, i would agree that this can be problematic for the forums, i support your suggestion here.

2 Likes

didn’t you use WCL to trash another player like, two days ago?

hypocrisy isn’t a good look

2 Likes

You don’t know what you’re talking about, honestly. You keep saying she’s breaking the CoC but she hasn’t. You have, though.

8 Likes

Next week, disagreeing with them will be against the CoC lmao.

8 Likes

Avoiding public forums completely.

6 Likes

I mean, at this rate there’s a good chance the OP is gonna get suspended anyway. So I guess they get their wish. Can’t post and thus be exposed if you’re not able to post in the first place.

4 Likes

and it’s rude to disagree with other posters.

5 Likes

Honestly, I think if they got suspended, they would just create a new wow account. They just can’t handle be ignored, hence all the sockpuppet posting.

3 Likes

I don’t think you can even post on GD without a sub anyways. So if they’re happy to buy another sub to continue posting then…lmao.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s actually a medical condition called Delusional disorder, You are not your character. I saw it quite a bit with D&D players, they couldn’t differentiate between their character and reality. One my friends that crossed the rainbow bridge, when their character died in game.

4 Likes

I had no idea you guys had internet in those camps.

no. It is mmorpg forums, were we discuss things about GAME. Yes there is also subforum for OFFTOPIC to discuss real life things.

So, identifying as character in a game forums is correct and right thing.

You know, I’d feel some sort of sympathy for you… but seeing your interactions on the forums, just makes me want to close the door on you.

You are giving RPers a bad rap.

Good Thing you can go here and do that…

5 Likes

Nah, that’s what the RP section is for

Go post there

9 Likes

When you brought this subject up the first time you never did answer my question.

What about people that want to post corn that can get a person in trouble with the FBI and / or other horrible things on the forums being under an “anon” tag (things that frequently happen on 4 chan for example). You said to “just keep scrolling” regarding blocking a person / reporting or something in that regard.

Your case is not looking very good and I think Anon posting is a absolutely horrible idea based off that. Hidden armory? Maybe but… why? So you can just keep hopping alts to keep posting so I can’t just stick you on ignore again?

That’s usually the only reason I check pets like that is so it’s like, “Oh it’s this person that threatened me or said something incredibly horrible on another character. I’m going to block them again.”

Like, if we had account wide ignore regardless of what the person made, I can just keep them on ignore and be happy. But no. People abuse the forum toon hopping feature.

4 Likes

I remember years and years ago, Penny arcade put forward something they refered to as “the Greater internet F***wad theory” Which looked something like this:

Normal person+ Large audience+ total anonymity= complete douche.

Nothing in the 20 some odd years since I first stumbled across this has led me to a different oppinion.

1 Like

If you need to click on someones profile looking for dirt… you already lost the argument.

3 Likes

Mine is just so I can stick 'em on ignore again… and again…

“And then…”

“NO AND THEN!”

grumbles

1 Like