Can we have more privacy in forums to feel more safe?

Ah, but it is allowd and even required when we Black the nerf and Nerf the white while nerfing the nerf during a buff!

Nah that just sounds like a type of delusion of grandeur

1 Like

We grow weaker as a species every time a move is made towards trying to stamp out anything that someone considers ‘negative’. Yeah, negative experiences suck, but trying to purge those emotions completely from humanity is truly a dystopian move.

1 Like

pretty sure they just dont care.

They would care when they get a long vacation from the forums.

1 Like

well I am ? It’s my character, i am part of it.

There is the correct term.

5 Likes

misquoting andf rephrasing my post in against CoC. Please delete post.

Mocking and riciduling my posts just proves that we need more privacy on these forums.

1 Like

What would ‘more privacy’ even achieve in this context? A ‘bad’ post is still a ‘bad’ post and will be responded to as such. Even without a character name, avatar, or profile link attached to your messages, saying ‘it’s my character’ can still be responded to the exact same way as it was.

You know, you’re turning into a real softie. I like it.

1 Like

There fixed it for you

3 Likes

No it isn’t. I asked you to prove it, you haven’t. I am not falling for your trolling.

There we go, I knew you’ll come through.

6 Likes

You’re really going all in on this troll aren’t you?

2 Likes

you will be banned for this eventually.

I suspect that’s further down the list then spamming new threads about topics that get shut down.

3 Likes

Now lets get back on topic itself. We should continue discusing about anonymous posting and option to hide your armory.

WHich would best for people like me, who want more privacy.

Oh really? I’m going to get banned from the forums for a rule that doesn’t exist?

Hahahaha, here is an idea, how about

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
  • Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  • Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  • Making non-constructive posts
  • Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
  • Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity

I mean, hey, it is what you’ve been doing all night anyways.

4 Likes

Yea, glad we all agree it would be a terrible idea and people have shown studies and other things to back up these claims

Unlike the pro people who have provided literally nothing

4 Likes

This is already possible, if you make a Classic character.

Also, how is it possible to hide your character name, but still post as your character for “RP” (which isn’t a thing in OOC discussions like this one)?

3 Likes

This is actually a really good point since having access to a centralized character sheet is pretty much essential for Play By Post RPing to work.

1 Like