Can we have more privacy in forums to feel more safe?

Are… are you actually one of my other personalities? Are we the same person?

The funnest part is somebody can totally impersonate OP and do something bad under their name, and they will be blamed for it, because of Anon.

1 Like

Indeed. Additionally, I don’t really need your take on what I should or should not post. Feel free to toss me on ignore.

I’m starting to wonder how it is that you keep dropping off my ignore and back on again when I’ve not removed you from it. I guess I’ll need to report that as a forum bug.

8 Likes

Reposting the same topic after your other ones have been locked is very rude. Falsely accusing other people of being rude…completely out of line and in full troll mode.

8 Likes

privacy on here is fine if youre ashamed of your player stats or well armory, then sounds like you need to make some self improvement

Idk why it does that. It’s really annoying

2 Likes

Speaking of which, you’re not the only one. I had some who are on my ignore whom magically, came off the ignore, despite I set it forever.

8 Likes

You can hide your profile if you don’t want people to do that…

Make a level ten throwaway character to pos- Wait, I’m having deja vu… Is this the exact same thread from like the past month just reworded?

5 Likes

Indeed it is

7 Likes

So did OP acknowledge the spam or are they pretending to be a different person again

7 Likes

I agree nerf DH!

1 Like

I don’t think that is something anyone would argue against.

3 Likes

i agree nerf warlocks.

I agree nerf nerf.

I’m sorry, but that’s against the code of conduct to nerf the nerf.

Look it up, it’s as plain as black and white.

3 Likes

Nerf everyone but buff dk to the wrath launch levels! I wanna solo dungeons my level again and I miss my rez other player as ghoul!

Um, your “real name” is not public. Just the character name.

4 Likes

yeah i meant my characters name , which is my real name , since i RP, its mmoprg forums.

You are not your character.

9 Likes

Lol, remaking a topic thread after it got locked previously is against the COC and TOA so funny so many people agree to stuff and don’t even read what they are agreeing to.

8 Likes