Can we go one week without extra server down time please?

Feels like almost every day since pre-patch it’s just nonstop maintenance.

Get it together.

16 Likes

i remember my first game expansion too. quit your QQ’ing

8 Likes

I believe this shutdown is to super nerf the peeps in dungeons from level 70-79.

Also it’s the start of a new expansion, frequent shutdowns are to be expected :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

It’s been like this since pre-patch.

2 Likes

It’s an expansion launch Ricky. Get a grip

3 Likes

Yeah, this is the only time I can really play. It’s getting annoying.

4 Likes

i know right?.. wtf why they cant fix things BEFORE RELEASE. is not that hard

2 Likes

Yes. Pre-patch which pre-patches the next expansion updates etc … Same logic applies :person_shrugging:

1 Like

as much as i think that blizzard is incompetent… IF it is so easy, why dont you have the job doing just that?

3 Likes

Since it’s Blizz watch 70-79 be same as a mythic+30 since there was no testing

Keep making excuses.

1 Like

Let Blizzard know that this is the only time you can play so they will change the schedule for you. Screw everyone else though amirite.

4 Likes

I mean this is during my prime time (3rd shift) but I’d rather they fix stuff than not.

Is it annoying? Absolutely. Is it expected the first few weeks of an expac? Absolutely.

Not defending Blizz, I know they are capable of more. The reality is, this is just how they work.

3 Likes

… honestly tho… i mean your avatar is a huntard soooo…

Yea, same here from Japan. It’s already 2 consecutive days I can’t play the game due to maintenance

1 Like

The reality is that they are doing this maintenance to fix how utterly broken low level 70s are in TWW content. Which is what the PTR is supposed to be for.

1 Like

That’s not an excuse, it’s a fact. :joy:

Pre-patch updates and new expansions are going to have shutdowns and resets, because there’s going to be bugs, exploits, overtuned and undertuned ordeals and more throughout the expansion that they weren’t able to grapple from their info attained in the beta and will need to fix.

I’m fairly confident you’re a troll though, given you’re posting on a low level, low post character so good job on achieving that stereotype bud :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

I’m well aware.

Very important part you chose to skip over.

But they need to punish the peasants that couldnt afford early access. Its urgent they do it now or my purchase will not be fully justified. I got my 6 level 80s now let the poor suffer.

1 Like

The reality is they don’t have to give you an explanation, and no one here cares if you’re being inconvenienced.

2 Likes