Can we go back to personalized loot?

I just want a toggle button that allows me to hide all the rolls and info. It just has me need on everything and presents everything in a personal loot like package.

Surely that actually can be done.

Sounds like it could be a neat addon project soā€¦ look around and see if thereā€™s something like that? Or learn some Lua and you could try to make it. Shouldnā€™t be that difficult it feels like.

Look in the mirror.

Yep. So long as players are expected to fill their empty time in the game by rolling new characters and spamming mythic+ on them, they are dutifully doing this. The idea that people who never did mythic+ before because they didnā€™t like it are now spamming it endlessly in order to emulate players like you who donā€™t want to play with them is beyond silly.

No, there are not 10 million players in the game. People who didnā€™t like mythic+ before are even less likely to like it now that itā€™s all esports all the time. Just as people who didnā€™t really want to raid before are now avoiding it like the plague because they donā€™t want to have to buy tokens to pay off you and your friends to get the gear they need.

That just simply isnā€™t true. Look how many keys are run on raiderio. Itā€™s incredibly popular.

Just like to point out that this is completely out of no-where. No I donā€™t expect people to like doing M+, but people like getting gear and M+ is the loot shower.

Itā€™s nowhere near the total population of active playerbase.

Sorry but the people that donā€™t want it won and now everyone else suffers.

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

This has to be a satire response.
ā€œGetting gear people need is bad. Loot should be taken away from peoples alts for peoples overgeared mainsā€

That is literally your argument. Let that sink it.