Can we go back to personalized loot?

That’s how it works in FFXIV, but not here.

Stacking and cheesing lfr? How does personal loot allow for cheesing? Could you trade personal loot before?

While I believe the roll timer is ridiculously long, PL wasn’t any better at producing upgrades. However, it was fantastic for collecting the mogs.

They can only greed and will never win one unless nobody needed on it.

So… they passed very slowly. Who cares?

If you can’t spare 2-3 minutes (that you can use for other things, you don’t have to stand there staring at the corpse) I’m not sure playing a video game is what you should be doing.

The most extraordinary thing about these threads is how many people still don’t realize WHY personal loot was removed from raids.

Blizzard even TOLD US WHY in beta.
Previously, the best way to target a specific piece of loot was to stack as many similar armor or weapon types as possible to increase the chances of that dropping.

They removed personal loot because of how easy (and widespread) it was to ‘cook the books’ and use the raid comp to dictate which items could drop.

3 Likes

I think group loot is fine. Maybe they should start doubling the amount of loot that drops from raid though.

Make it triple since it’s only one a week!

1 Like

Sure why not.

It’s actual facts of why Blizzard removed PL. Maybe learn something first before you get so mad? LOL

:woman_facepalming:t4:

Trinket stats change per class.

This is why people need to research and learn what they’re talking about before they post.

No. You cannot. Learn how it works.

points up

I have no idea.

You can group stack specific classes to force loot and by taking higher ilevels with you to funnel to the lower ilevel. Now, loot is random in GL, whereas it couldn’t be in PL. So no more group stacking. Guilds would do this to get new members or alts for FOTM tier. It’s how they sped through gearing up those characters.

According to the OP, that’s trolling! :upside_down_face:

You can roll and move on…if you won the roll but have already left the instance the loot gets mailed to you after a while. I had won a tier token in LFR under similar circumstances and I didn’t get it in the mail until the following day.

You skill at dodging a valid argument has increased by 1!

Unless it’s an item level upgrade, regardless of if it’s trash, or if someone else in your group needs it more. Personal loot was bad. And people who say this are not correct without also including the aforementioned restriction.

1 Like

Just pretend the raid doesn’t exist, it’s that easy.

No, thank you.

That’s not how it works. Make your roll and you’re free to leave. If you win, the item will show up in the mail. The last person doesn’t just get all the things. Those people either went afk or are hoping to annoy people, like your friend, who don’t realize how it works.

Dude 100%… people roll on everything and anything… better yet… add master looter back for people who don’t want personal loot back.

You’ve not played during Titanforging haven’t you?

That’s misinformation.
First you can greed, but you’re not competing with anyone that actually need the trinket.
The game even priotize offspec and main spec within the rolls. So it doesn’t matter that someone can greed roll or not. You don’t need to wait around for rolls you can just go to the next content and get the loot mailed to you if you win and someone isn’t rolling. I’ve done this for LFR and won items.

1 Like

They just need to make it so if you don’t roll on any items and you leave the instance/group, you auto pass.

I doubt you have data to show that. My guess is you never have anything to do with anyone who doesn’t play just like you do, and so you can safely assume that every subscriber plays just like you because none of your buddies who also don’t socialize outside of your small circle of friends has any reason to doubt you.

On the other hand, if you’re saying that the overwhelming majority of players who don’t do mythic+ have quit the game, which would mathematically increase the percentage of remaining players who do mythic+, that’s how arithmetic works. Got a link to your data?

That’s a lot of bias you’re trying to shove my way.
There’s 3M characters that have run M+ this season around 7m+ for first one. Do you really think it’s not the majority of players or close to?

You can look those stats from raider.io