Can We Go Back Home?

I already miss WOTLK… I wanna go back home… </3 wake me up when this is over

15 Likes

Northrend didn’t go anywhere

10 Likes

Oh hey, the typical WoW forum user. Being a smart aleck as usual.

5 Likes

You said you miss Wrath. Wrath content is still there, untouched. Nothing smart aleck about it

4 Likes

Oh hey, a typical genius asking for wotlk back.

Whats the point of these posts? Go on the high seas or play something else. 2 options. Well lets add a 3rd choice where you also never post on the forums again.

8 Likes

why are people being so rude here? I don’t get it. I have every right to ask for something out of a game I pay for… I’m far from the only one that would like to have it… How’s about you never post again because you’re clearly just a rude person for no reason at all… My want for WOTLK doesn’t impact your way of playing at all

6 Likes

You annoyingly posting something thats been said ad nauseum is the impact. Yes, we could ignore you or we can correct your annoying behavior with bullying. It’s how every society corrects undesirable traits. Stop it lol.

You have every right to ask, but its been answered. There are a couple options. Crying on the forums isn’t the best one. Play something else waiting for blizz to bring it back. Might be a whileeee. Game was dead not enough interest. GLHF, GG no re.

8 Likes

how am i bullying? what is this?? lol. you’re the one telling me to stop posting because you don’t agree with what I’m saying, and you say IM bullying? You’re the exact definition of bullying with saying that to me. I have done absolutely nothing wrong with my post… It amazes me how people are so dense nowadays that you have the audacity to flip all this around when you’re indeed the one who was rude from the start.

5 Likes

Era servers for every expansion, with the option to migrate your character to the next expansion when you want, would be great

17 Likes

I would love that. Idk if I’d ever play TBC personally, but hey, I’m sure some would. Having options is never a bad thing imo

3 Likes

Tell you a secret, no, it is not. Northrend may be. But that is not all there is to Wrath. We also had two whole continents largely smashed by Deathwing - did this really elude you?

7 Likes

Those aren’t Wrath. Those are Vanilla. We have Era. Enjoy

4 Likes

Nah I actually like raiding in Cata.
Trust me I loved Wrath but it’s not something that should stay forever, It gets boring real quick especially when most bosses are just steamroll.

3 Likes

Thats uhhh not what was said. Reading comprehension can be tough, i wrote a lot, but give it a reread…

4 Likes

They belong as much to TBC and Wrath.
Can I play a Draenei in the old continents in Era? No. In Cata? No.
You misunderstood. Wrath experience is more than just Outlands.

5 Likes

Outland. And that didn’t go anywhere either

2 Likes

Thanks for the correction. No, Outland did not go anywhere, but the rest of the world - more or less did. and the two old continenets belong as much to TBC and Wrath.
Can I play a Draenei in the old continents in Era? No. In Cata? No.

3 Likes

Era is right over there

3 Likes

No Draenei in Era, no Old continents in Cata.
Wrath and/or TBC Era servers would solve this.

2 Likes

Who cares? You want the content. A single race isn’t content

3 Likes