Can we get things in metric rather than imperial?

Hi I know this has been raised before but raising it again. Hopefully this gets through to the developers. It would be great if the game had the option to have distances in metric rather than imperial, that is metres rather than yards. Whilst these are similar (approximately 1 metre = 1.1 yards) for those who don’t operate in yards (which is about 95% of the world and only 3 countries that are left using the older system) it is just easier for the majority.

Cheers

5 Likes

sorry had to but an option would be good lol

8 Likes

I prefer my measurements in average washer machines.

That is 27 inches.

1.45 washer machines per meter.

5 Likes

and to see how deep the hole is lol

Well the average washing machine is like 39 inches tall. There is 39.37 inches to a meter.

So depth of holes will be easy to convert.

I measure food in amount of (my) desks it covers if you roll it out to about half an egg of height. I ate a quarter of a desk of cheese last night.

8 Likes

Dang, that’s it? Gotta pump those numbers up.

1 Like

How about we measure them in Kropogs?

8 Likes

I really do. I remember the good old days when I could eat half a desk of cheese and drink a toaster of mountain dew.

I used to use the size of a 2001 suburban as a measurement, years ago.

“Yeah, I am going to put that table like 4 suburbans away from the fence”

1 Like

that’s a new one to me. this is really taking the troll bat to the “more options are always better” crowd.

1 Like

I’d rather not have a 36.58 meter range.

The US way or the Highway

1 Like

53.6307962963 washing machines.

2 Likes

3.14159265359 refrigerators.

idk.

2 Likes

I have used metric more in the past 5 years than 95% of the population who were born in it/live in it.

Hell no. I prefer the distance I tell myself I’ll start running next month but don’t in miles. My beer volume in pints. My milk in plastic gallons instead of liter bags. And my height greater than 6 foot, rather than 183 cm.

Of course Americans are measuring them in hamburgers

I’m sorry that he misspoke

Clearly he meant freedomburgers

1 Like

203.333333 Oreos

3 Likes