Can we get things in metric rather than imperial?

TFW you’re an evoker and your spells are capped out at three and a half ford F150’s opposed to five.

1 Like

This is obviously singles right? I wonder if there is some currency conversion that could happen with different flavors.

Possibly. All I know is that the standard Oreo is 9mm.

Double stuff would be the supreme, though.

I measure distances by, ‘down the road a piece and then take a left at the third stop sign. If you hit old man Jone’s house, ya gone too far.’ :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

It’s US, not Imperial. Many things are different between the two.

Quick someone measure Thralls foot. We need a unit of measurement

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

I prefere to eat my hamburgers as I fire my AR 15 and over tax the poor!!

There are two types of countries in this world. Those that have put men on the moon, and those that use the metric system.

3 Likes

Nah. But thanks for your suggestion anyhoo.

You are coming to play OUR game, and we need to make changes for you? Who do you think you are.

1 Like

I never really did get a feel for the metric system (I know about how far a mile is walking, but not so much a kilometer, etc). But I lowkey wish a meter and a yard were the same length so they were easier to convert to each other.

Mmmm hamburgers

Liberia and Myanmar have entered the chat

2 Likes

Lol we speak “freedom” more here than you do, presuming your USA based. Just saying. :wink:

…and oops forgot to do the conversion sending that Mars lander.

Tis the same when i comes to measurement.

I’m kind of confused how this actually matters in the game unless someone wants to explain to me. Just because everything is done in scale rather then actual distances and we have no real way to measure… It just seems to me that you could call the measurements the popsicle system and measure it in sticks instead of yards and it would still be the same thing.

2 Likes

It was developed by the French. Facts!

It most certainly is not. Volume measurements are distinctly different.

i am from the usa