Can we get plunderstorm back?

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

I actually really liked it as well. Iā€™m sure they will bring it back if it was successful. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it becomes some kind of yearly event. And then a Remix being a kind of pre-expansion thing.

Qualify ā€˜bad playersā€™? Do you mean players who donā€™t like PvP? Are people who like PvP ā€˜goodā€™ players?

This is what the greatest open world mmorpg has become, mini games for kids. Sad af to be honest.

1 Like

I mean if a player that doesnt like pvp, plays pvp mode then he most likely will be bad at the game. Especially with a passive approach like they described above.

People who like pvp are not necessarily better players, but they are most likely better at pvp activities like plunderstorm, since they actually enjoy them.

Man does your mother had to spoon feed you everything like this or can you grasp this concept of nonpvpers being bad at pvp.

Why do you feel you need to denigrate people for no reason?

I try to interact here by responding to the topic or the question and not insulting the person themselves. I get that others dont hold to my sense of courtesy but I am often puzzled by it when it happens to me. I guess Iā€™m old school, because my mum was a decent christian woman who believed that we should treat others as we would wish to be treated and she raised us to try and do that. As you donā€™t seem to feel that, I wonā€™t bother interacting with you in future.

+1 bring back plunderstorm
other then a panda remix clown frog farmer ruin

Release it in its own client as a free to play, thanks.

Bring it back but donā€™t tie wow cosmetics to it, and 90% of the people who hated it wonā€™t care. Its just its own game using the wow engine anyways, thereā€™s no reason to pretend its the same game.

No.

ā€¦/10char

1 Like

Itā€™ll probably be a seasonal thing. If it was something they kept around all the time, the few hardcore fans would be all complaining cause itā€™s dead and never gets any updates.

Hey look itā€™s a unicorn. The one person who enjoyed Plunderstorm. The mode was trash.

1 Like

Very much enjoyed it, would very much like to see it return, but due to its simplicity / lack of moving parts it got solved relatively quickly. Id like to see another suite of abilities next time as well as a different map.

You can play it every 2 years like remix.

Iā€™m for it returning if they donā€™t put anymore rewards for retail in it. (So I donā€™t feel inclined to play it in any way)

1 Like

I thought it was a lot of fun.

If you like PvP youā€™d probably get more mileage out of Plunderstorm, otherwise youā€™re probably just playing it to avoid PvP, and thatā€™d be terrible.

Make it a PvP mode in game, that functionally does the same thing. Then they can do the seasonal rewards or what ever they were testing the waters for.

1 Like

I would like it as a pvp battleground you can queue up for to farm honour and saddles or whatnot. Iā€™m not a PVPer, actual PVP is too stressful for me, but I enjoyed plunderstorm.

Obviously, getting actual saddles and ā€˜real pvpā€™ awards would take a ton of games, but seeing how many did slug out plunderstorm to get to 30 renown for the outfitā€¦

I know Iā€™d get to 30 just for 1 saddle. XD

1 Like

Plunderstorm is great. It made me enjoy PvP.

I still spent most of my time just focused on getting my Renown, but whenever I realized I was one of the last survivors, I started playing to win.

Alas, I never did. Second and third place several times. I need it back so I can win this time.

I once won by completely ignoring the pvp and people. Turns out the last 3 other people were fighting and all poofed at the same time. I guess the storm ate them?

They should give it more maps and rewards, and release it as itā€™s own permanent game mode.