Can we get more LGBT+ Pride pins on the store?

a rainbow pin would make a great toy, I don’t think they could add it any other way.

Oh I know they have called me such dispite being gay simply for disagreeing with their point of views. It’s juvenile and obviously an argument they want not actual discussion. They go into belittlement or go about saying “sit”. Or putting words into others mouths with as the OP has done right after your response with telling someone to place an imo into their post and calling them a condescending “champ”.

They are not subtle at all with their social issues. It’s funny they judge and assume so much about people when at least one of them can’t even figure themselves out. One has no right to pretend to know anyone when they don’t know who they themselves are. But we all know they are bait trolls.

3 Likes

Oh i’m sorry, i guess you’re also Grincel. Oh wait, you’re not? Why the heck you responded then? I wasn’t talking to you mate, and i certainly wasn’t talking about LGBT related things with Grincel either. I’m simply countering the things she has said and pretty much tell her she has assumed incorrectly.

I honestly care more about the designs of the t-shirt rather being bland given how many time’s i’ve commented on that on the other thread. This one comment in particular is telling somebody off for trying to use “haha you’re poor” elitist sort of scummy attitude for pretty much anything.

Riddle me this Bruce Campbell’s Batman, if i think the LGBT is bad or trying to convince they are bad, then why did i gave everybody here a link to donate to their charities?.. It doesn’t make any sense.

Then again, you don’t have a developed brain to read things as it is, so it’s no wonder that you think that way, let alone not knowing what humor is. Not to throw an ad-hom at you, but if you’re not being outright malicious here, it’s certainly the case of lack of good sense or judgment.

Plus, you would do more good for the LGBT for everybody by donating to the charity directly then buying a t-shirt or pin from Blizzard (i,e the same corporation who has a rap sheet of muck-ups and horror stories involving one person taking out their own life because of the culture of the work place at the time).

4 Likes

I bought one for a friend and myself a few years ago. The money went to the Trevor Project. It’s a neat little pin.

1 Like

In the lack of posting that " I’m Gonna Be Honest" clip because that best suits Tulln in this situation…

I’l be sure to remember that whenever somebody complains to me about my comprehension skills, just so i can be like “ehh? have you seen Tulln’s? He makes me look like a college grad” and then i show them this. :laughing:

1 Like

Oh hey Good Talonel. Nice to see you here. :smiley: :point_down:

Watch out, your Evil Twin (OP) is here good Talonel! :scream:

3 Likes

How did the mod’s confirm?

4 Likes

They didn’t they made vague statements, by which the offenders feel vindicated.

I feel for Blizz (I know I felt dirty typing it), with VPNs today it can make it quite hard on their part to find a lot of this activity, sad really. Unless those toons are all on one account that’s all linked they may come up short.

It’s why I advocate for using the bnet tag to post like every other game under their umbrella, but even with that, the bad actors can still get around it.

Can you stop making things up? Why do you feel the need to stalk these threads and post this nonsense? Besides, even if we were, what difference would it make?

Solution: ignore thread if it bothers you that much

Are you telling me that my vague statement was about you when I named no one?

Feeling guilty? Want to confess something?

4 Likes

NeoGermans were LGBT in theory? They identified themselves as unique, no? Maybe I need a history lesson.

No. You say I’m talonel all the time. Why would I feel guilty? I’ve done nothing wrong. You should feel guilty for harassing a member of the lgbt community!

Pride is a toxic and racist event. No, and as an LGBT person, I don’t want it represented anywhere.

1 Like

im actually SO confused why sexual orientation is so important when youre playing a game lmfao. what in the mental instability is going on here like for real

6 Likes

This thread is about discussing Warcraft Pride pins on the Gear Store.

Then you should have read the OP.

Here’s an idea, maybe stop acting like Talonel and people wouldn’t call you Talonel. You did this to yourself, and you got nobody to blame but yourself mate. Otherwise ignore it.

Say you’re guilty without saying you’re guilty. :laughing:

Just like you have harassed members of the LGBT community who don’t think like you or agreed with you? :thinking:

5 Likes

That, or baby formula

Can it come with a free 3 months of gamepass subscription as well putting all of AB’s games on there? :pleading_face:

yes put all arathi basin on there

Activision-Blizzard. :no_mouth: AB’s short for that too.