Can we get more LGBT+ Pride pins on the store?

They’re probably thinking, “Baby goths. Sigh.” or “Baby goth! How cuuute!”

2 Likes

Also he linked to charities to help LGBTQ…which would be a better use of money rather then feeding to a corporation using it for profit…that’s not trying to convince anyone the LGBTQ is bad that’s telling you to actually support the group directly rather then buying merch from a corporation only out to make profits off of us…

I’m worried for your comprehensive skills…serious how do you connect these lines and make such wild assumptions so far out it would make Alex Jones look blunt and to the point…stop being so obtuse. Not everything not agreeing to your view is trolling or malicious.
It is likely you’re view is flawed and others are bringing perspective. Live and learn? You gotta stop being so jumpy and on edge all the time over any and all criticism… It’s not healthy.

4 Likes

Huh I’m gonna have to look that up. I’ve heard of cyber goth I never gone to any one extreme in that way though that style looked so cool! I’d totally rock that to a rob zombie concert! Lol

I guess I’m more punk/goth mix. I want a nice long coat something victorian but with a bit of steampunk but lord the SC summer humidity would kill me :rofl:

He’s not confused. He just enjoys lying on the WoW forums for some reason. I’ve never understood that most liars that say they practice martial arts always use kickboxing as their chose sport to lie about.

1 Like

Yeah, save that coat idea for fall/winter. I mean, fainting couches and smelling salts were a Victorian thing, but still!

Maybe look for a nice Victorian (maybe Edwardian?) chemise for summer. Something that won’t have you melting like the Wicked Witch of the West.

1 Like

After getting my DNA test back showing I’m mostly or Scottish,Welsh and Irish. I was browsing and came across a black kilt with velvet pride colors in the pleated sections and I am so tempted to buy it ATM but then I’d need to buy the boots and big belt and the likes and finding a nice top to go with it but my hubby he is always getting into a hissy when I want to wear a kilt outside xD
I’ll indeed have to wait and ponder up a fall fashion this year. I shall indeed look up some Edwardian chemist styles to browse! Thank you so much for the tips! :heartpulse:

Feyrre, I thought we already had this conversation. The mods already confirmed that we aren’t. Can you please stop spreading rumors? It’s against forum rules to call out other posters for any reason. Hope you understand.

You would have to get 6 months worth and you wouldn’t be able to drive your vehicle for about year after doing so . You would need to get your freeway rep up to revered

1 Like

How do the mods confirm that? 🫣 Just curious, not trying to be flaming. How can they confirm who is and isn’t Alts?

Edit: I love how I got no response. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

They comprehend fine, they as well as the OP like to call people phobic if they don’t give an opinion that is 100% lock step with what they say.

You could give them an idea like the one person did ,but if it doesn’t have the Blizz as part of the idea they most often will call the person homophobic or transphobic.

They will even do it to members of the LGBTQ+ community here in the forums.

3 Likes

Why would Vol’jin have a rainbow pin? Did they retcon his background? A horde pin in rainbow would look gaudy and awful from a design point of view.

Why not?

Go ahead and throw a “in my opinion” on the end of that one, champ

no im interested in drinking it

I do promotional design work for a living, and do quite well at it. A rainbow horde pin would look horrid, too busy for it size. Rainbows are so 1970s anyways. Up there with chrome graphic arts.

1 Like

Art is still subjective I would personally love it for my collection.

No, no, and…no.

Lets keep the real world stuff out of the game. Unless its alliance or horde, no thanks.

Keep the pride stuff in the real world. Nothing wrong with it, but lets not act like Pride is much more than a time for easy hook ups.

2 Likes

I literally am asking for warcraft Pride pins for the online store for my RL collection. Try keep up.

1 Like

Isn’t this thread asking for real-world stuff outside of the game?

1 Like

Yup. He saw LGBT+ and started foaming at the mouth instead of reading anything else.

1 Like

Oh, well then buy a raindow pin and stick a horde or alluance symbol on it.

If it aint in game, then whatevs.