Can we get more LGBT+ Pride pins on the store?

I don’t want to say you’re lying, but I think you are. I live near a conservative town and all you see are mr 45 stickers on double wheeled pickup trucks and the puke confed flag… thankfully I live miles away from that town. Always need to take a shower after visiting there.

No they should just lock the topic.

As long as it is IRL things for IRL issues, I’ll support it. Leave it out of the game though.

1 Like

If we want to remove IRL issues from the game then one of the most moving quest chains would need to be take out. Crusader Bridenbrad is based on a real person and the quest was meant to reflect his fight against cancer.

1 Like

Put the Pegasus mount from TERA in the shop, have it glitter a rainbow as it flies and I will definitely buy it!

Signed,

Someone who does not buy mounts from the shop and the ones I do have were gifted to me

It’s not Winter’s Veil yet! You can have chocolate covered cherries at THIS time of year!

But if you do find some shoot me the link ok? :smiley:

1 Like

Looked through your post history… do you even have time to play the game with all the activism you post?
But, we all know you’re just here to stir things up.

3 Likes

Thank you. Now Patti LaBelle is in my head. :grin: I also want to go home and watch Beverly Hills Cop.

Your right about that, I don’t see members of the Raiders trying to turn the game into a football field. You should follow their example.

4 Likes

No kidding. How exactly spending money to a corporation helps LGBT in any meaningful way, instead of just donating to an LGBT charity? :point_down:

I mean it just seems like a selfish need to be like “I want to buy pride related things from Blizzard or else i can’t support them” rather then altruistic.

7 Likes

You’re coming off as rather malicious here. How do you know OP hasn’t donated to said charities? You know nothing other than what was posted in this thread. Let’s stop making assumptions :blush:

So telling people to donate to actual LGBT charities and even linking them so people can easily check them out and donate them, because corporations like Blizzard can’t be trusted to actually support LGBT is malicious now?.. What’s wrong with you? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Exactly why you’re having a problem with me giving donation links to something you’ve claimed to be passionate about?.. What, you won’t get your shirt, is that’s what it’s all about?

Get any other rainbow shirt, get a blizzard logo sticker, slap it on there, and it’s the same darn thing… :roll_eyes:

I’ve never said that, that’s you assuming i’ve said or even implied that. As you said yourself before you’ve contradicted yourself…

8 Likes

do yall think blizzard should sell petrol on the store

1 Like

no, but I think they should sell actual forum moderation

then maybe people who spam the same topic over and over and over and over and over and over would go away.

10 Likes

they should make that free idk

When I see threads like these, I wonder why there hasn’t been an addon made yet, where you can add rainbows, flags and other twinkles to your UI.
Visual enhancements that only you can see and doesn’t affect others gaming experiences.
It seems like there would be a decent market for it

As somebody who’s sitting with an RTX 3070 with 6 RGB fans, 64 gb of DDR4 ram, Wifi Card that exceeds 10mbps, a personal fridge next to me and a shelf full of movies and PS2 games… Not to mention i have a cheap CPU with Intergrated Graphics and 2x4 DDR4 Ram being delivered for my old mother board ($220 btw), because my old moba’s PCI-Express slots been fired, which meant i had to get another Moba ($149, Gigabyte Aorus Elite B550) atfer it had a bit of a hiccup with my newest PSU, Corsair HX1200 ($249)… And i’ve just took some money with me to a trip yesterday and spent it on some food and things i might want like spices and sauces, as well electric tape, and planing to invest into a 14tb HDD to store all my stuff via external ($200) and …

Point being, on top of this being the most elitist (and scummiest) thing somebody would ever say to deflect any criticisms towards things you like (and we all know that MTX makes the publishers more greedy, we have seen this and yet people want to pretend this is isn’t a problem) by going after their income and basing their position on that, it’s also stupid to imply only rich people can only ever agree with you with your “jealous that they don’t have the money to blow” line. :man_facepalming:

Also it’s envious.

2 Likes

That is the whole point of all their posts. To “bring attention” and begin the reeeeeeeeeeee arguments to 500+ posts rinse and repeat. Happens every time they make a post. It always devolves into what talyeson calls a :poop:show xD

It’s almost like it’s on purpose.:thinking:

1 Like

That’s a lot of words trying to convince me you’re not what Grincel claims you to be. Why do you care so much if the store includes more LGBT gear for us to purchase? You say a lot of nothing, just a bunch of words trying to convince me that LGBT is bad? Okay then…

I live in South Carolina and see pride stickers on cars all the time. Even furry gay pride ones from time to time.

Just because it’s not a blue state does not mean there arent LGBTQ+ not afraid to show pride. This country isn’t a solid black or white divide. Don’t walk on people’s toes you’re usually fine.

I partake in wearing my goth long kilt and eyeliner with fish net and rainbow socks and a single shoulder leather hood that ends up making me look like a gothic red riding hood I get looks but it’s from old people they don’t say anything though lol

I’ve also worn my fursuit in public a few occasions. So I guess red state SC isn’t all that bad.

Sure there’s probably some people with the reveal flag and all but the magic of that is now you know who to avoid if it scares you. I usually will go see what they are about. Maybe I’m just not afraid to understand people… Or I know my man will join into a brawl to kick anyone’s butt along with me if they start anything. I ain’t no dainty wall flower, this rainbow fist will hit back. :joy:

4 Likes