Can we get more LGBT+ Pride pins on the store?

YES!

1 Like

Hurray cheap publicity/pr/and good will among players.

1 Like

Negative things can be turned into positive things. I mean people once upon a time seen Gays as a bad thing though whatever you shall put here “Science, god says so, freaks, etc”, and now their seen as a good thing. If not, we wouldn’t have a majority of the people around the world accepting them as normal people. Or even have this discussion at all. And i say this while i’m reading up the history on the wiki about this… (because you didn’t give us a link to look exactly what you want us to look at)

Not to mention, it would be very narrow minded to only think one bigotry is only valid though it’s severity over another, when if the goal is equality, all bigotry should be bad, because hatred begets hatred.

Well considering how heavily left leaning and how lenient Blizzard is with people trashing and bashing Right Wingers or anybody who isn’t left to Bernie Sanders, not to mention that we all know you and Talonel are never going to say anything bad about the left wingers, so i’m calling bullpoop on such a rule existing (unless you’re referring to the Mods’s bias in which case, thank you for telling us that Blizzard couldn’t be consistent or enforce their own rules or can’t see context), and you pretending to be neutral when you’re really aren’t is insulting everybody’s intelligence including the LGBT.

Speaking of, i love how you two are so happily willing to bring up that Straight Pride supports bigotry as if the same doesn’t apply to Gay pride. Well i’m sorry to tell you the sad truth whether you wish to deny reality or not, but hetrophobia is still bigotry, and the point of the both pride events is to get rid of bigotry and make the people accepted as normal.

I want all and every sort of bigotry gone. Everybody who is normal wants that. They simply don’t want to make a big deal out of it.

And people don’t really care about the history of those two, too much, they care about what they are now.

And i see they still haven’t made the shirts look any creative. :confused:

‘‘How can we monetize this?’’

Eh. The motivation behind it can’t be known really. All corporations are evil, so we can assume the idea probably was greenlit by someone who was only thinking about capitalizing on a surge in demand, but probably the people involved in the creation and execution of the idea at least were trying to do something special with what they had.

Even if it’s a token effort, it’s still an effort.

It’s all nothing more than a corporate money grab now with a little good PR mixed in.

These corporations dont care much passed how it benefits them.

True. But sometimes it can bring in some benefits. For example Overwatch and their pink mercy skin, with the funds going to cancer charity.

straight pride was only created to be the polar opposite of Pride (Aka, message being tone-deaf that straights are oppressed…?) where as Pride has always been inclusive. if you think it’s appropriate to need a “straight pride”, fine, but you’re missing the point of why we have pride to begin with. LGBT pride has accomplished a lot by providing same sex marriage and implementing anti-discriminatory workplace laws. What has straight pride accomplished besides being endorsed by extremist groups?

I don’t need to say anything bad about left ideas because those ideas likely come from logic and science. For goodness sake, mr 45 was going on about how windmills are bad for the environment because they kill birds. And now they won’t touch gun laws on the recent shooting when there’s a direct link, but instead want to make school zones like a maximum security prison? Doesn’t make much sense to me :man_shrugging:. Both sides aren’t perfect but one is clearly not based in reality.

Are you saying I’m a hetrophobe? You’re reaching so far you’re going to fall in!

At this point these threads are becoming spam.

2 Likes

The phobia I think you have is Allodoxaphobia.

A co-worker brought this up and after reading into it, I think this is your fear. In a nutshell it’s a fear of other’s opinions.

You exhibit it when you call people "phobic’ for merely disagreeing, or when you ask your “friend” to post tinfoil pictures in a way to avoid answering questions.

Look into it, it’s a great read.

2 Likes

Now I know you’re trolling because you’re cherry picking the most extreme views. Plus you’re views seem to be in the minority when it comes to what you’re talking about. I think you mistook the wow forums for fox news.

Im sorry what? In what world is being straight not seen as normal?

To suggest either one of is completely hateful and the other is only loving is not the reality were currently living in. We don’t live in this black and white dimension of good and evil here as you’re currently implying here.

Well it would’ve been seen as tone-deaf at large, if it wasn’t constantly being validated by extremists or bigotry against straight people from the gay pride side.

And why do you think the people who made the straight pride, called it “pride” then?..

I don’t think you know what i’ve actually think and i’ve spelled it out numerous times that i’ve want equality. Something that sadly goes over your head multiple times.

Especially since as i’ve said and you’ve sadly ignored, negative things can be turned into positive things.

No, i’ve gotten the point even on my ownsome multiple times. You weren’t paying attention here. Not really surprising since you’ve keep on giving these surface level thoughts here, and never once think the actual core idea and message behind it that goes beyond LGBT or straights. It’s to simply stop bigotry and unite people.

Well it shows that hetrophobia does exist and it also shows that some of the extremist groups on the left wing can be pretty hypocritical and pretty much no different from extremist right wingers.

Nice job making a pretty obvious implication that if you’re not on the left, you’re not logical.

Plus if the right wingers are so logical, so bigoted, and so on, why is there LGBT conservatives then? Why do some of them appear more equal or progressive then even some of the leftists?..

Making gun laws stricter doesn’t stop school shooters, let alone any other gun violence really. Criminals will always get their hands on guns of any sort (because rules only stop honest people) and you can’t really try to prevent that without crushing a lot of the people’s freedom.

As for schools being watched over by security guards (who are trained for this sort of thing mind you), that’s a good thing. They make the school safe. It’s not 100% perfect, there will always be a slip up here and there, and i do agree students and teachers shouldn’t feel like it’s prison, but it’s more realistic to defend the school whether though pro-active means, then trying to make guns harder to obtain for everybody else.

No, but i’m definitionally saying you’re a loud and proud Epistemophobe. :man_facepalming: :point_down:

Odd wording on the last part so i’l cop to that. But my point about both events being about to get rid of bigotry still stands.

2 Likes

Obviously you didn’t do your research! Now I know you’re trolling.

Seems like the T’s want to be judge for what they are or claim to be and not who they are based on the content of their character .

If supposedly being lgbtq+ is all they want to be known by then maybe there is no content to their character(s)

1 Like

Which is what everyone wants. You just want to flip it around as much as you want.

“I don’t need to say anything bad about left ideas because those ideas likely come from logic and science.”

This is a far greater problem then gay pride or rights. Dogmatic thinking. I’m right, you are wrong. To think either side has a monopoly on right or wrong, is wrong and leads to disaster.

These are difficult problems and require open thoughts and communication. We must find common ground or we must create two countries.

This is why it is absolutely critical to have free speech. It is tied to free thought.

Example A, a womans right to choose. When does life begin. Oh, so you know the truth?

1 Like

Why are you still level ten. Level up that character. I’m currently leveling my dk right now.

1 Like

Is it content of their character what the OP and the other T want ?

Everything they do here (GD Forum) is go Blizz give lgbtq+ this or that constantly . Is being lgbtQ+ all they are ? It shouldn’t be . In fact that is what they are .

The content of their character would be everything else that would not make up their gender identity , gender preference or color (which the judging based on content of character was originally made about by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.)

1 Like

It’s the only way they get attention.