Can we get more LGBT+ Pride pins on the store?

I don’t know pet, it doesn’t sound like he’s pro harassment or alt-right here. Plus if it’s just trolling, i don’t know why you’re taking it as seriously then. :thinking:

In comparison, i did find this comment of yours, and honestly, it seems a bit more harassment then Owicani has ever said given how quick you are to slap a label on people… :point_down:

You know Pet, instead of using your feelings and just sperging out into a gaming journalist :tm:, you can just simply prove him wrong by linking the history to that town. Or just say what i’ve said. “Names doesn’t exactly translate to the contents of their character”.

Also, do you really want to talk about other people’s post history as well call other people trolls, when you have this laughable bit of laughter is in your history? :point_down:

Riiiiiiiiiight… and i have a consistent sleep schedule. Top Kek. :laughing:

Also this bit of questionable-ness. :point_down:

None of those two things are the same. People can have a problem with trolls (Right wing, or Left wing even) and think Gamergate is good or not.

…That’s because some of the LGBT people are actually right leaning. Their not all completely left leaning. They choose it. You can choose which politics you like. LGBT people are people after all and they get to make their own decisions.

And if you say “i’m trolling you” or saying “their filled with self hate if they do that” then you’re admitting that you don’t see LGBT as real people with their own thoughts and decisions and it’s pretty bigoted to imply that.

LGBT people can be anything they want, just like straight people. End of story.

Also not sure if you’ve noticed but Conservatives also believe in social justice. :point_down:

:joy: :rofl: I’m literally lol’ing in real life with you guys trying to figure out which Talonel is which and who’s the “good” and “bad” one. Pure entertainment. I’m still trying to figure out why it matters?

Yeah, but I still wouldn’t want to support business in China. They have serious human rights issues.

I’m gay AF but I don’t need pride pins in a video game to affirm what I like in the bedroom. Hard pass.

1 Like

Since all this stuff in the store is made in China they are still having supply chain issues which would take them much longer to order more from China.

He might be a troll and you might dislike his posts… as a lot of people do… but what you said was still incredibly inappropriate.

:man_shrugging:

It is! I also have the push mower to clear the edging called Artax!

Best mother’s day gift ever, even has a cup holder. I’m weird and have always liked cutting the lawn, it’s cathartic. Put on some tunes and go.

1 Like

Well at least you’re beginning to get this joke i keep on making by having a giggle at it. Came from a long way from you being confused at it to just simply laughing at it. :slight_smile:

…Easy come, easy go. :man_facepalming:

I don’t know how after 29 days you still don’t get that joke (which you have to be pretty darn slow to not get that joke after all that time)… but allow me to explain it to you even though it shouldn’t be.

The joke behind it was, there was somebody with a name “Talonel” but their on a different account, realm, guild and appearance even, and he’s has different (and non hateful) opinions from Talonel Frostmourne and agrees with the people who are telling both you and Talonel, to knock off with inciting hatred with LGBT. Hence why i’ve called Talonel Wyrmrest, “Good Twin” back then, while the Talonel we know is the “Evil twin”.
Also, it’s no longer twins, it’s triplets because there was another Talonel.

There, now you know the joke.

And if you’re trying to say “Nuh, you’re wrong, they did say it…” Only Pet said Gamergate here first, and the tauren in that quote, said it elsewhere. Gamergate isn’t even relevant to this conversation and i don’t know why he’s derailing a topic for that just as much you’re detailing a topic with school shooting or windmills.

Also, also… Going back to what you’ve said here … :point_down:

This hasn’t occured to me until now, but while i trying to find out what the hell you were talking about on who this “Mr 45” guy is who said something like that at the time, now i’ve realized you’re talking about Mister Trump.

Yes, Trump said a stupid thing. He always does that.

I will say though, it is pretty funny to imagine Trump having this deep seeded hatred against Windmills and wanted to protect the birds apparently. Not to mention, hearing him say “I never understand wind” while proclaiming to studied it better then anything else is just pure gold. :laughing:

But to use that to say all right leaners or wingers are illogical because Trump said that is absolutely silly. I mean lest we forget about this stupid thing said by ‘Mr. 44’ here… :point_down:

Well, it’s the perfect weekend for a vacation.

Wow I think they are an insufferable shmuck and should of gotten a long forum vacation long ago but even I wouldn’t say anything that vitriolic about anyone including them.

You didn’t even read my OP it appears. I collect pins, and would have liked some Warcraft flavored Pride pins for my collection.

Hard pass.

Say what you want Trump is right about the windmills. They kill birds, it takes wind to get them operational,they cost alot to make, and it takes oil and so called fossil fuels to make and maintenance all these windmills. We would be better not making them at all if these people truly believe in man made climate global warming.

1 Like

4 months necro

Ignore this post past this message.

ty

Please do something about this person bumping/necroing their old threads from months ago with a “new” character. The forum spam is getting old.

Looking at their post history if you still think they aren’t a troll, you’re blind.

1 Like

His troll games over he’s panicking after being called out trying to put the LGBTQ with pedos. Hes done… Blizz…the Tul clown is not an ally or legit he’s a troll as we been saying for years.

4 Likes

I still doubt anything will be done sadly, because we see the same person with a million alts post the same topics over and over with nothing being done.

2 Likes

Well him bumping all the specific ones showing blizz his connection and name similarities maybe the jerk doing the work for them. I hope something is done because this crap HIS crap has gone on long enough.

2 Likes

Get more help rather than filling the forums with endless spam on the same topics to get attention and self-validate.

I’m LGBTQ+ and honestly you’re not helping anyone by spamming endless “can we have lgbtq+ this and lgbtq+ that” in the forum posts and then bumping threads with your own alts (which is obvious).

2 Likes

Or Thrall sitting in a rainbow undie while riding a rainbow down with Hellscream’s pic at the back. They should definitely make a special DIAMOND collection here. Where the Hellscream pic. at the back winks when you stare at it too long. Possibly with his tongue out much like Amourath in one of her classic streams. I’m sure that everyone including OP would be so excited and looking forward to see this! OMG… WHERE IS MY RAINBOW EMOJIII. :rainbow: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow: :rainbow_flag: