Can we get more LGBT couples in game?

You know you would be the first to go, right? You get flagged all the time :joy:

Even if Blizz did introduce LGBT+ couples, Iā€™m sure there will be players who will find a reason to complain about it.

spoilerā€¦

There is at least one in Shadowlands

To be fair if Blizzard went around making bad internet ships that make no sense happen, thatā€™d be something to complain about regardless of the genders involved in it.

1 Like

What wow needs are more casual hookups, straight or gay. I mean, all these hot men and women on long adventures together, and nothing is happening?

4 Likes

Illidan and Maiev storyline inc :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wrathion is a child who looks like an adult. Stop pushing this.

Theyā€™re dead.

Dead. Dead things do not have romantic relationships.

And no, Sylvanas and Nathanos are not a reason for it to happen. If anything, theyā€™re a horrific exception to the rule. Not a normal occurrance.

11 Likes

Garrosh X AU Grom

Layers to that romance

Yeah, absolutely. I paid no mind to the OPā€™s suggestions. The topic intrigues me because I think it could be doneā€¦ eh, I wonā€™t get my hopes up.

They donā€™t seem very adept at creating traditional couples, can you imagine the backlash if they butchered an LGBT romance as badly as Tyrande/Malfurian?

Theyā€™d be ā€œcancelledā€ in no time flat! Lol

6 Likes

Why not?!
The horde as changeā€¦as well as wow! Itā€™s a norm now days, wow being gay. So, I donā€™t have any problems for undead having undead babies that are undead. They are called a race isnā€™t it? :joy::rofl::rofl:

Who was that male Blood Elf that Sylvanis kept getting chippy with during MoP? I totally sensed tension from a previous drunken rendezvous. During Seige of Org, she said she had hoped he perished because he would be a sexy undead, or something like that.

Youā€™re joking, right? Undead do not have bodily functions. It is confirmed through every source of lore that they have literal limbs falling off, flesh falling off the body, that they could go chop off someone elseā€™s arm, sew it on themselves, and suddenly it works.

Undead do not have children. They do not have physical relationships in that field. They bleed green. And itā€™s not even bleeding! Itā€™s goop flopping out of flesh pockets because they got whacked.

Wait. Are you being sarcastic? I might have missed it.

3 Likes

Lorā€™themar? The only interaction from MoP that I remember Sylvanas having with a belf was when Lorā€™themar threatened her over raising dead people.

It would explain why he hates Nathanos so much :joy:

1 Like

lol go away.

Lol! Isnā€™t it obvious that I am sarcasticly saying itā€¦ To those that call undead a race to begin with!

1 Like

I actually think Tyrande and Malfurion are kinda cute :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Yep, sarcasm. I missed it. I enjoy you. Have a pleasant day.

1 Like

Garrosh x Cromush.

Sure they do, they move, walk and talk. They have a working brain, therefore there is no reason they canā€™t feel love or sexual desire. What about that dying tidesage that became undead so that he could be with his family? Even though they didnā€™t want him after he turned into a ā€œmonster,ā€ he obviously still loved them and cared about their wellbeing. Just because someoneā€™s limbs are falling off doesnā€™t mean they donā€™t still long for love.

1 Like