Can we get gear system surveys?

You brought up forum polls. That’s all my comment was addressing.

The purpose of the forums is for players to blow off steam. But as I have said before, there is probably an intern or other low paid employee who keeps an eye on the forums to see major topics being discussed. They probably track forum outrage to see what is happening when there’s a spike in cancellations.

I’m not sure what kind of “feedback” you are referring to. Self-selected internet surveys are garbage.

This is the Community Manager’s job, we know this via Lore speaking on his old position. They monitor forums/media interaction, and bring relevant information back to developers.

1 Like

Correct. So regardless of the OP insulting people, if it’s constructive feedback, it’ll get seen— even if people try to derail or act toxic.

But the best way to give feedback without OP’s issues? Use the in game tool.

1 Like

I mean. It sounds like all forms of feedback are useless for decision making.

1 Like

all draenei banned from surveys. no one cares about draeneis opinions.

Fair

2 Likes

Uhh

So much irony in the first sentence.

If you think that’s bad, you should have seen yesterday.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Oh look, Meow swapped toons again. I wonder why they did that.

The entire post you started your harassment in yesterday I was only on one toon for all posting.

You have posts removed from yesterday due to harassment and you seem to just be doubling down.

Yes I have multiple toons and try to make sure I stay on one.

Additionally, If you were going to talk about yesterday in depth, one should mention the discourse AI system that determines the severity of flags by post content that precludes what you’re probably implying. This is what I typed and deleted above.

You ever gonna post something you can actually prove?

Can’t be that hard considering you have to actively go change from one to another.

Thank you for asking for clarification on that.

I go to this one to check on the memory leak bug in the crafting ui that’s been an open bug since DF launch.

This is why we need Btags under our names. I can’t keep track of all this stuff anymore.

3 Likes

Been bumping it since December 2022

+1 on that. I posted on that thread asking for that ages ago iirc.

That’s a lot of crafting.

Here’s to hoping 10.2.6 fixes it.

You have to change toons to bump a forum post? Odd, but at least you’re not hiding it.

Pretty much the only thing I keep doing on this toon is watching the couple posts on that. Makes it easy to view notifs.

I also don’t hide my activity feed nor use classic toons or multiple bnets or hide the achievements like some peculiar other people. In fact you’ll know it’s me because I stick my toons in a self guild.

I created my meow toon and stopped playing on this one early last year when I gave up on DF.

P.S.: About one year ago to the day