Can we get Christ Metzen back as lead came dev?

I don’t agree. The old guard did nothing to stop the game devolving into what it is today. They were game designers with little to no business experience.

Sorry but after what one of those guys pulled during the CRZ fiasco by hopping on a Level 1 Pandaren Mage alt to attack-dog and repeatedly break the forum rules by using vile slurs and insults upon anyone who spoke up against it or said it was a poor system…

Well… Let’s just say that any game that the crustacean works on is an automatic “Will not buy” for me, my friends and all of our guild members who used to play and stopped after MoP / WoD. A lot more people than us however feel this way.

1 Like

I think all the devs that actually played the game and communicate with us are gone.

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

This entire threads replies is asking to get banned holy moly. You guys need to be careful with your words.

i’d prefer less Thrall, not more.

1. Fortunately, Melzten had nothing to do with the employees who were there, and almost the majority were more from Activision than Blizzard itself, although he doesn’t know what things he knew, that he covered for them.

and 2. in fact it was worldwide, he was a well-known actor to see as an example of a father before the scandals, that’s Hollywood.

How to make a Fat Albert special.

but sensationalism does not forgive, and everything you showed as a good deed is forgotten overnight so suddenly, which sadly is the hypocrisy of the ignorant masses knowing that all your efforts, no matter how dark it has been your secrets that you have hidden, so that in the end when your efforts of your life as a man are revealed they have been worth nothing.

And that no matter how much he has gotten away with it, because at the time when he was with healthy sanity, he was strong and active, he has not been forgiven for his crimes, now being senile, old, decrepit, weak and fallen, he has not been worth anything that his victims have received their justice that Hollywood has denied him for years.

I try not to be too negative but I think you might be able to replace Ion with the janitor and the game would probably improve. Metzen was great, he is definitely missed.

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

I don’t think he’d take the job even if offered. He’s co-founder/owner of his own game company now, War chief Gaming.

It would be nice if the real Warcraft Staff came back, see these credits.

all these old devs have made Warcraft great now from Patrick Wyatt, to the great Bill Roper they have made Warcraft great than he has done now, the new ones are seen that many of them are Activision who have been responsible for Cosby Suit, so it would be nice to see a new Warcraft fresh either in RTS or in WoW as an MMO with the care and love that went into making a Warcraft video game without us having to worry about lore. Now the new devs are thinking of doing that same affection? Or do they only care about the interest of the elitist image of guilds like limit or echo in pvp or pve? So it really is what has given me doubts about its reveal trailer expansion when I saw that it had no hype, and I think that this November 28 will be the same as when BfA came out, when Shadowlands came out.

and with that I doubt that we will have to see him return one day, and worse when we are already close to the story of the most famous orc in the game, more than Arthas, which is Thrall concludes alive in the lore of the game, it will be the last essence of Warcraft that will totally lose and no expansion will revive what was before the true world of Azeroth.

1 Like

Chris Metzen is retired. He had major back surgery. Just leave him be. He still does the voice of Thrall.

The King is back

He announced wod major flop. So don’t know. On stage he is cool