Can we get blue eyes for blood elves?

It doesn’t…
Especially in light of the reason they didn’t add Alliance high elves in the first place, ignoring that there aren’t really any of them around in a lore capacity which would make them playable.

They very clearly don’t.

It would… and I doubt your honestly looking for AN overlapping skin tone. I think you’re trying to manipulate the conversation with a foot-in-the-door.

Look, I like void elves, certainly more than Blood Elves, but druids violate the theme of void elves and void elves violate the theme of druids. Kind of like giving natural skin tones to Void Elves, even if they haven’t bothered to adjust Alleria (assuming they intend for her to be the same thing). Limiting classes:races forces players to make compromises and gives Blizzard a tool to steer players into some of the less played races.

I’m sure you think you have another ‘sick burn’ you want to try and plant on me, but it is late here. Have a good night.

Don’t worry bro, I know you’ll come back here to post again. We just disagree, I’ve laid out my reasons and you’ve laid out yours which I’m not convinced by. Blizzard can add what they want to void elves, if you’re saying “They clearly dont’!” I don’t agree I’m afraid, it’s more like they’ve yet to make a decision, as these new allied race cusomization options are very far away still. Beating a dead horse but yes, Alleria exists. Until she stops being occasionally fair skinned I just can’t buy into your position.

A void elf druid would be a druid in name only. I’m basically advocating for a faceless shapeshifter voidy class, but without the strings attached for having to worry about balancing another class. The thumbnail could be edited so it shows up as ‘Faceless Shifter’ or whatever. It’d tie into class skins as a theme, if those are ever conceptualized officially.

And this right here is why I also support things like mechagnome druids.

If anyone says that, it could be due to color blindness which gives them the same appearance. The DK skin and VE skins are truly different.

HA!

if you cant tell the difference, then congratulations youve solved your problem with playing light skinned thalassian elves in your preferred aesthetic

2 Likes

Sure, for those that want that. Only applies to DK’s however, doesn’t it? So it doesn’t solve it for those that DO want it. Gonna give this reply a medium sized No.

This would be super cool

1 Like

the whole point of void elves is they are their own unique flavor. you de void them you not only take away the uniqueness of the blood elves(who are the high elves) but the void elves themselves. you are forever locked to void skin/hair tones. you are a VOID ELF, its the whole point

void elves are only acceptable as an AR because they took the model, drained it of everything people can associate with a blood elf in terms of theme and then filled it with something new and different

when they get around to AR customization, which is at least 2 expansions away imo based on the info from blizzcon where they said they focused on customization instead of a new class, you can expect more void stuff. look at the heritage armor or ethereals or other void beings where they will draw inspiration from to make them more unique. but if you think they are giving them a blood elf skin tone youre just setting yourself up for another disappointment

4 Likes

So you know Alleria became what she is - which is not the same as the player Void Elves, Umbric, or his followers - in a completely different manner than they did.

She mentors them, she guides them, but she is not the same as them.

But hey, let’s make more Allerias…all we have to do is capture all the naaru and turn them to the Void then line them up to be drained dry by aspiring Void Elf wannabes.

2 Likes

Why don’t we just train the Draenei the power of the Void. Give them that Void Waggle flavour?

1 Like

You don’t take the uniqueness away from either. The only thing void elves kinda take away from are blood elf shadow priests. The same is true for nightborne mages kinda taking away from night elf mages. This might sound wild to you but I think models+animations are more carbon copies than skin color. Nightborne look much more different to night elves than void elves do to blood elves. (But I still support nightborne druids)

I don’t know why you’re so possessed and strangled by this backwards thinking anyway. If void elves get Alleria style skin colors they’d probably get 2-3, then the rest of their new additions would be shades of gray, purple, blue. Things that blood elves won’t get at all. I wasn’t disappointed, I like void elves more than any other elf, I was setting myself up by hyping for DK back in legion when they came out if anything, and thankfully for me I got my all time #1 requested feature!

Right it’s not the same process. So what? If the blizzard writers wanted her to be purple 24/7 she’d have been written to be purple 24/7

She’s a major Hero-level NPC, they are almost never the same as a class they represent. Take Malfurion, the ingame OG Druid, for example. Why aren’t all Night Elf Druids just like he is? Or the Boy King…why don’t all Priests have the option to wear plate?

Yes, of course Blizzard could have made her anything they wanted to. They didn’t. They presented, very clearly, how she came to be what she is. Void Elves are not the same.

2 Likes

the important thing is that neither race replicates the theme of another. a nightborne is not a sylvan night elf and are far closer in conception to traditional fantasy dark elves/drow with an affinity for magic like the blood elves than the *wood elves which inspired the night elves(chris metzen)

and a void elf shares only a silhouette with a blood elf

youll never be able to make a void elf that looks like alleria for the same reasons you cant make an undead look like nathatnos. their transformations were unique

2 Likes

how bout unique unlockable customizeables for other races now instead of just throwing more elves at everything

theres too many of em

give me cool gnome options to make up for diaper knights

3 Likes

You’re talking about classes, not races. You’re opening up a new can of worms here because functionally void elves should more so be a class than a race in the first place. Blood elf demon hunters with all the fel settings turned up max are more of a new race than void elves are, but they’ve been categorized into a class instead. As for malfurion, yes night elf druids SHOULD have access to options like those. Why not?

The point is void elves yes, are not the same as alleria, they could be in the future, easily. Alleria has literally paved the way as the retroactive prototype.

And this is the core argument right here. You’re trapped in that mindset. It happened only that way so we should restrict player agency, instead of being optimistic and keeping fingers crossed for further racial customization options in the future. I would like Nathanos style undead options in the future. Complete with those red eyes. Tie it behind a quest, or even a challenge mode feature.
edit: you seem to be forgetting this is fiction, not something like mathematics or real history. We should be receiving more options like this in the future.

Yes, and as I said, all the Alliance needs to commit to is the wanton turning, draining, and slaughter of a host of Naaru to make them the same way Alleria was transformed. Cool, I’d pay to watch that.

So what you’re saying is the Mag’har’s endgame is to become the AU void elves?

1 Like

Apparently, you cool with that?

1 Like

W̼̫̜̤̻̝̠̲̦͎̫ͮͤͨ̎̏͐̏̉̆́ͤ́̀͘͝ͅe̔̍̈́ͩͣ̉͒̏ͩ̍͐̂ͫ҉̭̖̜̺͚̗̥̞̱ ͈̭̦͍̳̜͇̗̖̞̬͉̞͍̗͖͇͆̌̓̉̎̔ͣ͑̌ͮ̄͜w̶͈̺̟̼͉̲̹̹͔͇̞̹̤̤̬̬̼͎̓͗ͬ̽͆̆͛͐̆̅̀ͨ̓̀͊̂ͫ̀ḭ̶̵̷̧̣̖̩̰͉̹̙͑̓͛͐ͣ͗̀ͮͥͤ̎ͯͬͧͮ̆̓l̓̏̌ͧ͠͏̴̴̛͔͚͔͕l̢̲̻͎͇̼̥̯̗̲̲̈̽ͦ̏ͬ̆ͯ͂̏͋͟͝ ̡͍̜̫̠͕̄ͩͧ͒̒̍ͭ̆̆̾ͮ͘͜f̧̮̯͎͓̩͔͔̭̩̙͚̘̗̬̪̐ͤ̿̿͒͗́ͨ͋́͆ͨ̚͠͝ͅȩ̷͕̤̳̘̘̩̘͑̑̑̀̄̑̐ͬͮͩ̏́́̚͢͠e̩̫͍͖͉͖ͬ̃ͮ͑̿ͩ͗̅̈́̔͟d̢͍͎̱̳̗̘̙̬̺̲̗̠̥̖̘͓̫̖ͪͯ́ͪ̋̎̆ͧ̿̌̃̊̽͛̽̈́̿͂͡ ̴̯̪̖̫̖̫̯͕͎̞̲̩̺̮̫̂̍̄̇̋ͮ̏̀̚͜o̶̵̶̴̞͇͔̦̤̪̽͒͋̑ͥͮ̆́n̺͇̬ͦ̆ͨͥ͋̂ͧ̒͡ ̩͕̖̲̺͆͐ͭ̔̓ͦ͋͗̃͢͡t̶͉̗͕̪͇͙̭͚̖̯͔̘͈̔̇ͬ̅ͮ͒̏ͬ̽̾̍͑ͣ͊̍ͧ̆͠͝h̡̳͉͙̯̣̩̰̬̹͕̰̹̦̲͇̯͛̍ͯ̽̔ͧͪͣ͒̔ȩ̮̬̳̲͓͕͎͙̖̘̩̼̣̦̝̦́̐̇̈̉ͦͮ̔ͬ͡ͅͅͅ ̶̷̱̩̣̜̰͍̙̮͕̺̹̺͚͕̰͍̠̎ͨ̊̉ͬ͊ͧ̃̑ͬͣ̆͢͜o̷̝̲̞͓̻͎̣̞̪̼̫̥̜̫̾̎ͭͨ̽̉ͭ̓ͬ̓̎̂̂͗͋̎ͩ͒̀̕͝ͅͅͅͅp̨͛ͯ̇̓̔̎́̌́͘͘҉̲̹̬͎͇̼p̶̡̦̲̤̮̲̘̙̭̥̺̞̥̲̯̋̊̽̋͝͡r̬͕̩̭̰̬̺̹̘̥̲ͤ̓̃ͣ̆͑͆͗̀͘ę̤͈̹̘̻̙̪̜̫̰̔̌̿͑ͬ͘͘͜͞ş̲̻̠̖̪͈͚͔̜̦͇̻͎͓̼̜̜̱͖ͥ̎̾̀ͬ̉͑́́ș̷̵̛͎̞̘͇̬̪͍̜̖͈͉̞̦̃̍ͯ̏͛͌͗ͥ̓ͨͣ͂́o̡̯̦̝̫̹̘̺̭̼̭̣̬̙͇̲̼͕̘̒ͨ͒ͥ̌ͮ̔ͮͭ̅̓̆ͤ̈́̑͛͋ͬ̍̕͘r̟̞̪ͥͣ̆ͮ͛̔̉̈́͑̽ͩ̏̊͊̇̃͊ͧ̈̀̕̕ş̸̗̝̤̗̙̞̈̓̉̎ͯ̓ͥ̈̈ͫ̂̋͌͂͐͑͘͟ ̷̞̘̯͎͇̮̳̞̺̹̘̘̖̠̼̆͂ͯͧ͒͑͂̋̄ͨ͒̄͛ͣͯ̽̊͞ã̍ͨͥͦ̉͋̿̓̀̚͟҉̖̲̥̯̪̣̣̙̝͕̘͚̥̲͍ņ̵̢̢̪̖̝͉̼̟̖͚̞͎͉͇͎̮̹̙͕̌̔ͪ͊ͨͨ͑̊͒̈̕d̓̈̄͂͗͗͒̚҉̶̷̨͉̙̺̖̰̺͙͔͙͕͇̻͍̳̼̟̘͠ ̹̖̪̩̭̞̤͕̱̬̟͈͈̤̪̺̹͖̓̑̓͛͒͊͟ẃ̶̨̱͈͈̲͖̘̝̣̭̝̤͚̟̤̥̼̄̄͐̏̈́ͨ̋͒̎͆͛̃̾ͨͅͅͅiͯͯͩ̆̊ͨͧͫ͆͏̣̳̥̜̀ṫ̨̧̤͕̫͈̠̠͚̻͖̩͇̣̳̼̗͇͕ͧͦ͑̃ͥ͗̃̿̊̆ͨ̄̅́͒̎̆͜h̞͍͎͎̗̤̼͉̜̫ͯ͆͋͒̅ͯ́͘ ̘̞̰̩̪̩̤̘̲̯̭̞͉͓̻̑͋͌͆ͫ̐̈̐̆̾̚͟͡͞ǫ̸̗̤̼̳͓͓ͧ̀͑͆͆̑͑̄̅̈́̉ͤ̍͛͂̚͟ͅu̢̩̙̰̳̯̯ͧ͂̎͐͛̄ͨ͑ͣ̓̇́͡͠r̄̈́̄͌́ͨ̓ͬ͊̍̐͘҉̰̤̜̭̬̮̪̺̺̮̺̳͇̙̘̻͝ ̙̖̻̘̝͚̟̩̙̫̮̪͎̑ͮͪ͐͂ͮͤͮ̔ͫ͐̄̌̓̾͛̀p̵̡̧̧̡̳͇̳̳̫̻̹͉̪̹͈̜ͮ̏ͦ́̏̒̀ͮ̀̄̽̅̓̋͆ͩ̚o̡̥̠̹͉̺̲͕̣̭̩̹͓̹̘̦̝ͪͤͥ̂ͤ̅̾̉ͯͦͨ͒ͬw̸̵̜̬͔̻̮̪̣̼̞̖͉̩̲͂ͦ̊ͩͩ͐͟ͅͅe̶̡̖̺̹̬͉͉̟̹͎̫̘͈ͪ̋ͣ̐́̀͠ͅr̸̯̱̩̣͕̹̥̩͎͍̗̗̩̦̻͒̾͗̈ͧ̋͂ͮͬ̒̽ͦ̎̏̇͐̽͢ͅs̺̥̘̳̗̣͎͇̫̣̜͉̗͙̣̙͕̀͌ͯ̎̈́͋ͨ͊́̇ͭ̃̾̚͟͝ ̶̛̻͇͔̖̭͇̮̔̃ͭ̎͌ͣ͂͌̂̏̑̊͝͠t̨̫̗̙̮̹ͩͮͮ̈̅̊͊̎ͥ͐͒ͤ̒̔͗ͥ̚͟͜ḩ̸͉͓̙̹̻̏̇ͮ͂̍́͜͠ë̴̠̗̪̼̤͇̻́̿ͥ̐ͫ̇̓ͣͭͣ̅̾ͪ͊͛ͦͅ ̸̡̪̼̤͓̩͙̒͒̽̓͗ͨ͛S͖̫̞̯͍̪̈́̿̓͆̋̏ͩͫͨ̒ͨͭ͋̋͐ͤ͘h̵̩̲̦̤̒͂̃͛̄ͩͬ͂̑̾̍ͣ͒̀̿a̵̛̓͐̒̀҉͓͙̪͖͓͉͍̘͓d̶̰̭̳̪͈͍̥̾ͬ͗̎͊ͨ͗͝ȍ̴̷̒͗̆̏͆̈̚͢҉͚͔̩ͅw̶̧̜̼̘͚̺͔̮̥̻̱̘̳̖͓ͬ͗͒͋͑̈́̿̀̕ͅͅm̴̷̧̨̟̫̘̱̪̩̠̤͔̜̣̊̒̓̊̓̽̉̄̈͌͊͗̃͋ͮ̒ͤ̏ͅo̶͇̼͚̠̣͖̬͓̹̼͉̟͉͍͙͉̒̓͋ͧ͑́͠ǫ̶̵̶̞̖̙̮̞̠̞͓̜̎ͮͣ̾͋ͅǹ̵̢͎̞̰͚͓͖͙̖̹̖͚͕͈̅̑̅̇̀ͩͫ̎̐͋̀͒̂̈̊̾͊̀̚ ̝͖̱̹̳̭͎͕̥̻̟ͩ̓ͭͣͧ́̅͋̽ͤ͒͑ͮ̊͑̕͢͞w̧͔͓͉̫̭͈͕̳̰̪̥͓ͫͯ̈́̊͛̔̽̅͋̾̓̄̒͂̏̃́̚̚͢͞i̶͙̺̗̠̗͎̲͉͊ͥͤ͂̈̀͢͞͡l̨̄̃͊͛͊͒҉͖͓̣͔̜̗̦̣͎ͅͅļ̴̡̫̮̥̯̹̱̻͚͕̘̦̽͌̍̽̋ͬ̀̏͑̏͘̕ ̵̩̺̹͈ͫͯͫ̓ͤ͋͆̾̂̽͝ẻ͐̾ͭ͏̕҉̮͇̫̰̜ͅṇ̷̱̙̯̯͇͚̗̦̳̥̫͆́̒̌͗̾ͥ́̕̕s̘͖͙͉̺̦̝͓̻͎̱̪̫̮̹̼̠̞̎ͥ͆ͯ̈́̍̒͐̉̿͆̋̑͜͞͡l̶͚͈̤̠̳̩̥̼̼̤̟͕̥͔͓͚̏̓̋̋̓̉́͆͑͌ͭ̽͘͟a̵̸̷͍͚͈͇͈̫͓̖̖͙ͨͩ́̇ͩ̎͐ͩͨ͟v͉̘̲̙̺̖͙̹̗̠̪ͤ̌̂̓͗̚͟͠ͅȩ̴̙̮̝̜͓͒͒̿̊̀̈̓͐͛̀̊̉̂ͬ̈̃̀ ̵̶̡͉̘̰͍̜̬̫̰̩̜͓̙͛̅̾̇̈́̎ͩ̚͞b̧̤̩̹͙ͣ͊ͣ͞o̟̲̖̞͔͕͈͔̼̦̬͉ͧ́̆ͫ̔͑͡͝ț̛͚͔̬̲͈̖̑̇̈́̃ͣ̈̋̍̉ͧ̆͒͗̐͢͝͝h̲͈̹̠͈͔̯͓̫̬̝̮͙͊̊ͧ̓̓͐̔̄ͪ̔ͥ̊ͮ̇̌͒͋͘͜͢ͅ ̶̉̒̂ͥ̐̊ͧ͊ͭ̀͘҉̬̮̫̳ṫ̉̃̃͐̆̊ͦ͗̆̓̃̿ͭ̑̚͞͏̶͈̝̪̜͈̠̖̺̭̗͜ͅh̠̝̪͍̣̭̻̟͍̳̦͖͓͈̹̝̼̠̑̿ͫ̒̉́ͣ̐̉̓ͨͫ̂͝͝ę̴̨̙͕͎̝͈̹̦̝͙̞̪̳͎̮͚̻̌͌ͮ̎̇̋ͦͯ͛̕͝ͅ ̶̷̧̨̺̣̗̼̰̤͈̣̜͚͚̻̐̒̇̓ͅw̢̩̞͖͇͚͈̻̗͙̤̿͌ͤ̅́̆̒̓̾́ͣ̀͑ͨ̈̔́ḙ̡̗͈͙͈̱̞͇̗̝̥̰͎̩̰̭̻̈́̓̑͛̎̿̅͞ạ̧̛͇̗͉͙͔̘͖̩̲͖̬͛́̄̊ͯ̒̈́̎̿̐̇̈́̐̉̀̚͞k̲̠̬̳͇͉̦͖̱̫̜̹̦̱ͣ̇̈̎ͭ̋̏̉̅̀͢l̷̶̵͓̮̣͈̠̲͔̠̬ͮͮ̈́͛́͗̔̓̍͒̓̚͢ȋ̴̛̹̖̤̙̭̱͖͖̦̪̙̰̰̂̎̽ͩͬ͟ͅṋ̸̡̥͍̗̽ͧ̈ͥͧͨ̈͂ͬͫ͟͢g̴̵̢̦͙̫͓̭̻̬̬̝̪̪̲̟͇͗ͫ͌̾ͧ͌̏͆̒́͟ͅ ̶ͪͬ̓͋̕҉̯̞͕̤̭̰͚̖͎̯̝̮̝̣̝̟ͅr̺̝̞̗̘̹͓̹͙͈͗̃͑̋̌͗̍̈̐ͯ̍̎̀̚͘͞ă̷̴̜͉̲͙͔͈̾ͥͪ͌ͥ̿ͣ͘ͅc͐͌͂ͨ̏͗͊̓̾́͛̍ͦͬ͟͠͏̣͓̝̩̩͡͡ę̬̺͓͖̣͍̙̪̱̰̜̲̗͓͖̥͌ͧ̂ͫ̀̀ͅͅš͉̺̩̼̣͇̞̽ͬͨͪ̏ͦ̃̍ͣ͛ͫ͋̆̚͜ ̥̠̯̣̦̭̱͇̭̘͉̻̯̯͖̣͉̮ͮ͛͛ͫ͗̏ͬͤͤ̿̄ͬ̚͜o̬͇̩̫̭̭ͫ̓ͥ̾̈́ͪ̓̔̊ͮ́̂ͮ͂͗͢͡f̵̡̨̺̟̲̙̘̩̻͔͖̪̪͙̖̞̩͉ͥ̂ͭ̊͗͛́ͮ͆̓̍ͨ̇ͫ̐͌ͮ͒̇͡ ̵̦͉̼̻̱̫̬̪̦͓̙̠̪̣̙̝̓ͫ̃̊ͬ̾̌̒͆ͥ̓͐ͯ̀̕͘Ą̵͚͕̳̟̥̜͚͚͉̳̮͇̘̠̳̼̄̽̍͐́̆̀͛ͫ́̓z̸̳̖̯͈̝͈̙̞̹̉̿̊̏͐́̔ͮ̉̅͑̕͜ͅͅe̴̢̛̦̭̼̖̩̺̲͍̮̙̝̣͎͓̫̗͓ͫ̑͗͛͌͊ͣͪ͞r̳̹̥͚̬̪̲͕̝̻̜ͪ̄͐ͪ͆̔̋̃̿̔̏̚̕͢ǫ̷̧̮̠͍̗̠ͪ̂̌ͪ͋̃͌͌ͭ͑̌ͮ͘ͅṯ͎͖̤̟̬̟̠̒͋̒̎ͫ̂́̓̔͐͊̕ḩ̶̬̬̯̟̺̬̙̭͚͔̩̪̖͎̱͆ͬ̾̉͊͗̋ͧͨͯ̆ͯ͝ͅ ̸̡̞̫͚̩̜̙̀͑̍̒̌͐̀̚͠͡aͤ́͗̀̓̽͌ͤ͑̍̚͏̸̀́͏̙̪̻͉͎̱͍̯̺̠̗n̴̨̤̥̗̗̠ͫ͛͋̀͢d̵̨̨̗͙̝͎̫̫̤̤̼̱̝̳̳͇͙̻͓ͯͫ̃̓̈̀͐̄ͮͪ̕͞ ̄͗̈̿ͩ͆ͪ̽̆̊̉ͪ̉̈́̐̍͑҉͏̸̮̺͎̙̜̪̥͍̥̞ͅt̡ͥ͊̓̎ͧ͘͞҉̺̥̳̫͙̯͖͚̜̫͔̥͖͙̗̖͕̱̼h̵̟̦̞͕̘̟͕͚͉̪̞̹͍̞͚̒ͥ̓̿̉ͮ̽̔͐ͯ̏̕͘e̛̮̹̣̟̱̙̭̺͍̞͔̟̠̘̲̿͆̇͆̈̍̚͢͡ͅ ̢͇̭̞̘̭͕̘͙̜̝̝̪̩̜͐ͭ͑ͭ̓̿͋͒̐ͤ́̀̕͢͟V̨̥̥̬̹̤̞̮͔̳͓̱̠̝̳͖͇͋̈́́̽̏ͤ͌͛̾͜ỏ̘̰̻̫̻̙̹̩̭́̐̉̌ͧ́̽͆ͧ̑̃́͑͜͜ͅi̲̞̟͚̟̹͓̰͕̖̺͉ͥ̊̉̅͊͛̈̏̎̀̀̚͢͝͡ͅḑ̿́͊ͯ́ͮ̍͂̊ͤ̈̎̾͂ͧ͒͆̌͝͡͠҉̻͔̳̜̖̩͔͉͖̩̝͎͇͈̲ ̸̘͈͍̝̃ͩ̈́̀͑̌̆ͬ̑ͬ̔͗ͫ͞͡ì̜͓̝̪͕̽̌͒̆̽̕͡͞t̐̾͑͂ͭ̄ͫ͏̷̪̣̯͉̰s̵̢̨̫͖̹̻̙̱̰̳̣̠̙̮͙̲̩͇̺̓̊̌͂̀̃̏͂ͪ̐ͧ̋̌͐̄̄e̶̩̬̻̫̥̰̩̩̽̃̈́͌̌ͧ̄̆ͧ̀̇͑͂̀́̕͢lͣ̀͐̑ͮ̾̋͊̎͏̴̧̯͍͎̣̲̻̜̮̥̦̖̲͟ͅf̧̨̗̙̙̹̣̩̮̤͉̜̥̥͔̝̦̲̞̦̋̋ͧͣ̿̾̑̓ͪͥͮ͛͜͟.̣̥̘͊ͮ̊̊̿͂͘͜