Can we get at least a sorry

We were told there would be queues and to move from a full/high pop realms. Yesterday at launch all but poor old blancy was full or high pop. We had no options till after the game when live when there was plenty of time to address this issue before hand. Just a simple our bad would be nice.

21 Likes

Sorry for what?

There have been login queues for every launch Blizzard has ever had. If you expected that this time it would magically be different, then that’s on you.

30 Likes

Why? Everything is going as planned. The pain gets endured now so we don’t have dead servers later. I thought that was clear…

28 Likes

If you want us to move give the option.

3 Likes

Sorry for working so hard over the past two years to bring you the best game of the decade well ahead of Christm… wait what?

4 Likes

Here’s an idea. Play tomorrow. Geez.

3 Likes

Sorry you’re an ungrateful baby. Next.

13 Likes

Working hard on a 15 yo game thats still buggy???

1 Like

the name reservation dropping with 3 total est pvp servers made this an inevitability. this has been so botched it almost feels like purposeful sabotage on blizzard’s part for their own damn game. how could they have been this short sighted? its mind blowing really.

9 Likes

Not ungratfull just upset about all the people who have been screwed over by a qucik easy fix of bring severs up before launch.

1 Like

Umm, had they not of sold off the original code they wouldn’t have had to recreate it… had they not have made the retail game into the trash that it is… they wouldn’t have had the demand for this… and last of all, had they simply given us more servers to spread out on at launch, people wouldn’t be waiting over 3 hours to log in…

4 Likes

Give it a few days and and things will calm down. No need to be dramatic.

If you took off work for this, I’m sorry. But you live and you learn. Next time take a few days off during week 2.

5 Likes

its going as planned this is what happens in a popular game.if you dont want que times play retail.

1 Like

Give a man a fish, he’ll complain that fish is no good and there’s not enough fish.

7 Likes

Hey man, this is the expierience that people wanted! You wanted less shards so that you would have more community and no phasing so everyone could play together.

Beyond that, this is exactly what the game was at launch for vanilla, TBC and Wrath, with lengthy wait times for players to join a server.

REJOICE AT THE WONDERS OF CLASSIC!:grinning:

2 Likes

eh, queues were actually never to this level. i think the largest ive ever seen prior to this was 6k queues on blackrock circa wrath.

3 Likes

So, who else regrets logging off for their “hour long maintenance”? :rofl::rofl::rofl::tired_face:

At no point in history of WoW has there ever been 10-12 hour Q times. You should really think about your stupidity and how you display it before spouting such nonsense. I vividly remember TBC and Wrath launches – I played on Sargeras US and neither time did I ever experience a Q longer than MAYBE an hour or two.

5 Likes

Imo they should credit every active sub with a few days of game time for the lost play time. If they really wanted to win the community over they’d give a week, hell maybe even a month free. I know they won’t, but if I were in their shoes it’s something I’d be considering to win over the goodwill of their consumers. It’d be great PR for them too.

1 Like

Give a man a fish, he’ll complain that fish is no good and there’s not enough fish.

More like “sell a man a fish you claim is a tuna, and don’t be suprised when he complains about being hungry after eating the goldfish you provided instead.”

2 Likes