Can we get an actual tree form

I like the current tree form but it’s a bit basic. How about we get a new form called “Tree Form”, and it will let druids turn into a tree that looks like a tree in the zone it’s from. So not only do we get to camoflage, but we can be connected with nature and the earth while doing so! (It wouldn’t be very big and you could run into he tree and it would turn transparent like other trees.)

For example, in Ashenvale our tree form would look like this.

While in Eversong Woods would look like this.

So what do you other druids think about just a little cosmetic form that changes based on the zone you are in?

8 Likes
1 Like

But what if Sylvie sees me? ;-;

3 Likes

Boring. I’d much rather vote for

5 Likes

I liked the tree disguise in the DK starting area! That actually made me laugh. I haven’t played my druid seriously in a while. I rolled him because of Tree of Life as a healer and named him Morningwould. Then Tree form was gone and I xferred servers and he’s relegated to farming these days. His new name is Herbinlegend. One less healer in cues thanks to the arborists that run this game…

2 Likes

Only if you stand in Orgrimmar you turn into a cardboard cut out of a tree.

1 Like

Close enough?
Or maybe

2 Likes

I would be on board if the night elf tree would catch fire.

2 Likes

Another night elven tree?

Lemme get lava burst ready.

I think I’m fine with the myriad of potions and toys that can turn me into some sort of tree or foliage.

I’d rather see us get glyphs for treat form to be different colors.

Only if it says “just a tree, really, nothing to see here, certainly no druids” when you mouse over it.

1 Like

Melee DPS tree form would be awesome =P

WHOA.

That was uncalled for.

1 Like

There is a toy in Draenor.

I’m falling in love with the personality traits of Trees but I’m a Druid at heart.

Then you be a tree!

That could work too. Then Sylvanas would stand no chance unless she had a flying car (does she have a flying car?)

Yeah! Or maybe a cactus with the little red fruits on them.

I was thinking maybe a form, but I guess that would work.

Yeah, it wouldn’t. Sorry.

How did that work out for every other tree you have seen in game except in Azshara?

That would be cool as well.

Yeah, that would be really not revealing :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree.

Yeah but that’s a treant thingy. Not am actual tree.

:smiley:

I see your wimping willow, and raise a Poltergeist Tree

Omg that’s terrifying!

Throw it in Org!

It reminds me of a music genre my brothers and I envisioned during copious amounts of, umm, magic serum: Eco metal

It was highlighted with a picture of a tree cutting down a human.

2 Likes