Can we get an actual tree form

Mmm.

Like the new Teldrassil I proposed! It would float above the ocean somewhere in a mechanized exterior with grass and dirt and trees inside!

Oh. I would never do that! Humans are my friends ):

2 Likes

This invokes an image not unlike the structure on the right of this Prog Rock album cover:

1 Like

Ooh wow. I see a pyramid back there too!

1 Like

As a Warlock my only option is

I would love to see it expanded upon as it did change tree types depending on the zone.

Yeah. There are so many different trees in all the zones that look different and I think it would be a cool little flavor ability

1 Like

Oooo and seasonal trees? Shame there isn’t well-defined lore on days/months, like in Elder Scrolls. Would add a lot of depth to the game if the seasons were present and affective.

Personally I always hoped tree form would have evolved into being a miniature ancient, seeing as we already have a large variety of them across the expansions and zones.

Current tree form looks very outdated.

Yes!

I think just in the main cities though, or a default season tree for zones without trees so the zone trees could take priority :stuck_out_tongue:

Like during Father’s Winter we could have lots of snow and ornaments.

During Midsummer we could be tall and bright green.

During Hallow’s End we could be spooky with bats hanging on us.

During New Year’s we could be all red and gold.

During the love event we could be pink with hearts floating around.

Just woke thoughts :stuck_out_tongue:

That would also be cool, but I think right now it’s called treant form :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah. Updated spells for everyone would be cool.

1 Like

Ooh in Vashjir

1 Like

Omg yes! I need this!! It’s so pretty!

1 Like