Can we get account wide ignore?

Transmog?? What transmog??

They are on a boosted character with very little achievement points. I doubt they have any transmog to show off!

For the record, my character being boosted and my horrible achievements does not represent how horrible of a person I am, not how horrible I am at this game. That is 100% on me

2 Likes

No not you the person you quoted sorry <3

1 Like

I’m aware, just keeping it light. No need to apologize :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh got ya :smiley:

:dracthyr_love_animated:

2 Likes

Quite a few, yes, including in this thread and the other related threads.

1 Like

Don’t tell a narcissist that, they likley will and see nothing wrong with what they are doing and tey to make it out so the ones ignoreing them are the ones in the wroong.

3 Likes

:dracthyr_lulmao:

2 Likes

Good luck!

4 Likes

i have a question for those people in favor of account wide ignore:

which is more important to you?

1. the overall health and well-being of the WoW MMORPG game

OR

1. the wow forums

Personally, i would choose the MMORPG game.

Either/or fallacy. This implies one has a greater importance, and that choosing one will be immediately detrimental to the other.

6 Likes

i don’t think it is debatable that the WoW MMORPG game is more important than the forums.

the forums only exist because of the MMORPG game, thus if the MMORPG game did not exist, the forums would serve no purpose, correct?

Hasty generalization. Even if one would not exist without the other, that does not necessarily equate to importance.

4 Likes

so you agree that the wow forums would not exist without the MMORPG game, right?

That point was never in dispute.

1 Like

great, thank you so much for that

lol you’ll be fine! You got this XD

Just stick the pally and warrior on ignore and I think that will clear up about… 75% of the thread?

3 Likes

Counterquery: How would the ability to ignore someone account-wide (thereby only limiting your ability to view posts under a given account’s umbrella) be detrimental?

5 Likes

“Query? What are we here for? Tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!”

-Some dwarf

3 Likes

creating a wow forum that functions solely on the existence of unified accounts as opposed to individual characters would remove the forum users’ ability to change characters for transmog purposes, role-play purposes, class discussion purposes, and many many more.