Can we get account wide ignore?

It’s technically T for Teen but my issue comes in some people will take the ability to curse too far and or there’s a lot of not blocked words that need to be.

Maybe that expand a block list for restricted words? Like there’s no need to be yelling racial slurs / homophobic slurs all over the place. With the current filter, it doesn’t block those.

3 Likes

Really? I assumed such things would be blocked, damn. Yeah, they should definitely do that.

2 Likes

Lol there’s only 1 word on it I believe… that’s it.

I mean it’s a word that should be restricted from being said but I digress. It needs expanded on.

1 Like

Did they just like… forget to add the list or? :dracthyr_lulmao: Blizz what

1 Like

that’s actually horrifically bad omg lmao

1 Like

I have no idea.

Least the 1 no no word can’t be said that starts with an N so there’s that at least… it’s a start.

And no I did not test it to see if it worked. I remember reading a wowhead article on it.

2 Likes

honestly, i’ve seen many people in this thread tell me that they are putting me on ignore but then they continue to respond to me.

personally i don’t understand that.

i would actually prefer it if these people would just keep me on ignore and not respond to me.

Yeah, game is too closely tied with 4chaners. They really need to expand that list. I literally saw borderline revenge corn happening in open local chat, on a suicidal trans player.

Almost made me unsub I was so disgusted that it’s so normalized for people to act in gross ways, and then cry it’s “censorship” to prevent it.

3 Likes

That is absolutely horrible holy jesus.

1 Like

Account wide ignores do not remove your ability to post on characters.

4 Likes

They… do? Eh?

Confused fox noises

1 Like

I think he meant don’t lol

6 Likes

I think so too lol

3 Likes

I reported all of them in the convo, but like, this was just in elynn where people duel. I know the post was for the forum, but it really does need to be expanded upon in-game too

3 Likes

Wow this thread is clockin’ since yesterday.

Good afternoon, and daily support for account wide forum stuff.

:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Hopefully they got their just deserts.

4 Likes

That’s illegal actions being conducted in a public chat. I hope so too.

2 Likes

Then put them on ignore

4 Likes

I put them on ignore a while ago.

I still see what they say sometimes via quotes and or clicking on the expand message thing but regardless.

They are annoying. If you don’t like the topic and or the people in here put us on ignore.

4 Likes

In which way are people having that ability removed if a person places them on ignore. Or is it, that in your mind if someone is ignored by a few people or even a decent amount of people that they are unable to share that information with the rest of the Forums?

5 Likes