Can we get account wide ignore?

I wonder if this thread can make it to 20k before it get’s locked.

Ignore and don’t engage, guys. Let’s not stoop to their level and focus on why we want account wide ignores instead :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If I get out of pocket, think it’ll help the cause? ^_-

1 Like

This is why we need account wide ignore.

5 Likes

Remember, those vocal on their mains you can trust since they hide nothing and put their love on the line. Those who hide on alts/altaccounts do it for a reason. <3

1 Like

Can’t wait for when we have account wide ignores. Then I can fully ignore the person, and not just one character.

7 Likes

ok the more I read Mad the more they sound like a Lil undead mage

This is clearly going well… and yes, there are some real obvious bad-faith actors here.

4 Likes

i post on an alt mainly because i don’t want people from the forums to attempt to contact me in game.

just because someone disagrees with you does not mean they are discussing the topic in bad faith.

I know. It is best we actually ignore them, and not reply to them.

3 Likes

I wish I was so important that people contact me in game. :frowning_face:

8 Likes

/sends Misbecky a letter saying “/hugs”

5 Likes

yes all the people i meet in game are very friendly and fun to be around, i really enjoy making new friends in-game.

Thank you :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You really missed the point. But I guess that’s just you.

A lesson I should’ve taken to heart sooner; alas, we’ve had bad-faith compromises and some really downright yucky views.

Though I’m not sure why this earned a like from one…

4 Likes

i thought the compromise was a solid effort to make the situation into a win-win for all parties involved.

Sorry, but I’m still confused about how simply implementing account wide ignores on the existing forum is a waste of money but spending even more money to build entirely new forums with that same functionality is a viable compromise.

Can you please explain that?

10 Likes

I’m more interested in how making account-wide ignore opt-in (as in your account cannot be ignored as an account if you don’t opt in) isn’t just keeping the status quo in a form that people can use to “claim” they did their part.

Still waiting for that answer from that person honestly, among other things…

2 Likes