Can we get account wide ignore?

You think it’s a perfectly fine compromise for Blizzard to spend money to setup a completely new set of forums with account wide ignores but not for them to implement account wide ignores on the existing forums?

Can you please explain your logic and thinking on that?

11 Likes

So? It’s not against the rules to post on an alt. If you have a problem with that, you’re going to have a problem with a LOT of people in here.

Good luck with getting an answer to that one. I won’t even get an answer to their sources.

6 Likes

I don’t have a problem with it, just pointing out anything you say can’t be taken with any sincerity because while anonymous, you’re no one.

1 Like

Sounds more like Khrog

I doubt your name is really Sam Carter. We’re all anonymous here. What’s next, “your character isn’t max level so you’re automatically wrong?” Go troll elsewhere.

2 Likes

This thread continues to provide ample evidence for the need for account wide blocking.

6 Likes

I was given a forum vacation once for making a joke about elves,which was linked by someone rephrasing what I said onto one of the Elf megathreads and they mass-reported me.

It was appealed and overturned within a day though. Mass reports can happen but it isn’t auto-suspension and I am skeptical about the existence of a secret forum cabal on Discord, or if there is there are several of them with some that hate me and others that don’t.

Excuses, deflection, yada yada boring.

1 Like

Congratulations, you’re no one as well if you’re going down this road of attacking people who post from an alt.

4 Likes

“Mass reports” in the sense of a lot of people reporting, sure. But there isn’t this huge unjust system of automation that slams down on people. Human moderators hand out bans and suspensions.

Agreed. That sockpuppet’s going right to the ignore list.

1 Like

Someone is trying really hard to get this shut down. :unamused:

8 Likes

Oh, I can read perfectly fine. Shame you can’t even post without making some sort of attack.

Oh shoot, I need to stop replying to the bad faith actors that are trying to shut down the thread.

Daily support for account wide everything.

8 Likes

…uh did you see t come to bump a post he did today?
i had aniexty seeing him again and now im scared lol

2 Likes

We’ve explained that the money is trivial and the upsides are many.

I did. I decided to do what Orylia and Vrak have been saying. Reporting and not engaging.

4 Likes

i didnt see what happened?

It should hide the comments people copy from the people you ignore too

3 Likes

“I can be combative but if you attack me in response you’re a bad faith actor!”

1 Like