Can we get account wide ignore?

I don’t play with homophobes, not sure what “legitimate criticism” i’m dodging there.

No one is putting people they simply disagree with on ignore, especially over a videogame (Fury Warriors were robbed!!!), people put others ignore for being horrible people.

10 Likes

Now you’re getting it!

5 Likes

If people want to disagree with my take or call my take bad, I’m not going to take it personally, infact I probably might try to open up a discussion to hear out why they disagree or call my take bad.

If you are going to come at me and be a douchebag because I disagree with you, throw out personal insults or whatever then you are going to be put on ignore. If you have a problem with me ignoring you, maybe consider the ladder here.

3 Likes

Ayup

Yes.

1 Like

More like oranges to carrots.

Oh. Well alright then.

Now i want a 100% pure cacao chocolate bar with black coffee. :neutral_face:

Brah, you’ve complained so hard when you were shared on Twitter, you even take my joke of a Twitter bio as a real life threat 18 or so days ago. Now you’re just begging for seconds? :woozy_face:

How do you misuse Ignores? :laughing:

Nelfas, be honest with me, did i actually break you? Are you just like… shattered into thousand pieces beyond repair? Are you just Vase paste now?

Maybe Vrakthis will tell us how. He seems to know more then us here.

Take small bites, tiny nibletts. 100% cacao is no joke.

2 Likes

Hey, if i can enjoy eating Black licorice, this would be right up my alley. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

At this rate with this and the oranges and apples from earlier I’m gonna be able to make fresh juice. :beverage_box: :beverage_box: :beverage_box:

5 Likes

I like to enjoy some 70% cacao truffles while I sip my Irish whisky.

3 Likes

gentleman and a scholar

Not counting the various other threads for suggestions for forum change and assuming it is only this thread and this thread alone that is to be the update for the forums.

1 Like

Both sides ignored Blue’s advice and just kept doing what they both do. Absolutely no one was surprised. Including Vrakthris, I’m sure.

3 Likes

What I"m hearing is that it’s still just a tiny fraction that are against this change. And it’s not like some of those people have a vested interest in continuing to abuse the current system. So they can be safely discarded. Which means that there really is just a tiny handful of people who are against this change.

1 Like

Oh good, we’re still talking about absolute forum anonymity, and why it’s a terrible idea.

4 Likes

Don’t you ever change, though, Ard. Our little vaporware Vulpera concern troll.

1 Like

Thank you! I try to find good ones to share.
:dracthyr_heart:

2 Likes

I agree with Ard Times change so that means the time has come for the WoW forums to change to account wide ignores.

Thank you Ard for agreeing with us .

10 Likes

I’ll have to check in from time to time to see if you’re putting up anything new. Unless … of course, that’s stalking

You’re good on that. You can follow me if you want to :slight_smile:

I don’t post too too often though.

I just saw this one and shared it so putting it here too. Omg this is so adorable.

6 Likes