Can we get account wide ignore?

Some just love to compare apples to oranges as it seems.

3 Likes

Nah Lil wasn’t the only one they all pretty much tried to bring baseless rl scenarios into the conversation . She was just the most miltant about it and the dwarf is coming in a close 2nd

3 Likes

Tell me you don’t know what account-wide ignore actually means without telling me you don’t know.

13 Likes

I also don’t care about shape and form account wide ignore comes in. Even if it means we only get to choose one character to post on.

3 Likes

I’d be suspect that they know what it means but based off their posts in this thread they don’t want it to actually happen because then people could be one ignore and done with people like them and those types of people don’t want people like you or me to have any kind of real solution to combat them trolling, harassing, sockpuppeting, jumping alt to alt, etc. so we don’t have to put up with them anymore so they will try to paint it in a negative light without any actual proof to support any type of absurd claims they make.

10 Likes

That is why they remind me of the undead mage (which I can not confirm or deny )

7 Likes

Daily-ish support for account-wide ignore. Because some people just don’t “get it”.

9 Likes

its perfectly fine for people to have their own opinion regarding this topic.

Daily support for account wide everything.

12 Likes

Most people can defend their opinions on stuff with some kind of reality

Just having an opinion on something is worthless if theres nothing behind it

12 Likes

“Why do you think that?”

“Just trust me”

I hate that type of argument

6 Likes

This reminds me of something one of my favorite authors said:

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others. --Douglas Adams

14 Likes

I really like that quote. I’ll have to look up that author and see what kind of works he’s posted c:

4 Likes

He wrote mostly humorous fiction/essays/sketches; the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series/franchise is probably his most well-known work.

9 Likes

all opinions are equal. we are all human beings and we should respect eachother even if they have different views and opinions.

No they are not all equal

Someone having some kind of knowledge on a topic opinion is automatically worth more than someone who knows nothing about the subject

7 Likes

That’s been on my to-read list for ages haha

That would be like me entering a discussion about astrophysics. I may have an opinion on it but I know nothing about astrophysics so my opinion is null and void in the eyes of those who DO know about the subject.

5 Likes

Heck sometimes it not even that much of a gap

“In my opinion X is X because of this stuff I’ve learned or read over the years”

vs

“In my opinion X is X because its my opinion”

These two opinions are not even remotely equal since one has some logic behind it, the other is is someone having an opinion just for the sake of having an opinion

7 Likes

I will not automatically respect someone with a hateful and bigoted opinion. I am not insinuating you are one such human, but I think to blanket statement like that is too simplistic and not comprehensive enough.

6 Likes

I fully support account wide ignore.

On a completely unrelated note, I just bit into a 100% pure cacao chocolate bar and I am suddenly reeling in regrets.

I wanted something bitter dark chocolate but that was the nastiest tasting chocolate bar I ever had.

0/10 would not recommend eating

5 Likes