Can we get account wide ignore?

Closest I had was 90%

Was delicious

2 Likes

Maybe black coffee would pair well with that similar bitter taste?

2 Likes

Jesus christ, I think I tried to eat a 50% one once and hated it.

3 Likes

It’s very… strong.
Very strong flavor. Yep. So strong. coughs

2 Likes

When a posters response is visceral enough to feel it across the Wi-Fi

3 Likes

dare i ask what happened to the other topic lol

One square with some coffee, yeah. Maybe.

But I took a big ol bite into that whole thing. I was not prepared. Gah dang

OP just keeps parroting the same messages, and it turned into a big fight about people flagging and other things

Same as every other one of their threads lol

5 Likes

A certain panda was accusing people of false flagging and harassing and, even when the mod told her to stop, she continued.

I think he finally just got annoyed with it.

9 Likes

2 Likes

You just never stop with the hypocritical behavior, huh?

What part of mocking another player’s logs falls under the umbrella of universal respect for you?

4 Likes

Or the short story of, “I am going to blame everyone else for derailing the thread and making personal attacks, excuse me while I derail the thread and make personal attacks.”

Discussion was given a fifth chance and the same thing happened again.

4 Likes

Account-wide ignore undermines community interaction. In a multiplayer game, communication and teamwork are essential. If players ignore everyone they disagree with, it will definitely lead to a fragmented community. Players will misuse it to avoid legitimate criticism or differing opinions.

i think we should also discuss anonymous posting and option to fully hide your armory here.

Anonymous posting such as they implemented in overwatch2 could be also great way to enchance players options for more privacy to feel more safe here.

2 Likes

No thanks, that has nothing to do with account wide ignores

12 Likes

why? Please elabarote what you mean by saying this?

1 Like

Because they’re 3 separate subjects

Pretty easy to figure out

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Like how you admitted to trolling the threads you disagree with to get them shut down? Yeah, I wouldn’t be fast to contradict.

8 Likes

You are so full of it. Blocked and moving on, wish I could do it for your whole account, probably have to do the same to your other 10 lvl 10 accounts and just more wasting my time. So annoying.

10 Likes

it is a bad idea to make account wide ignores.

well, so far people who already said that multiple times, end up reading my comments regardless, so why block if you will continue reading my posts anyway?

Ignoring people have no impact on community interaction, and more of allow the person to chose who they want to interact with.

Citation needed.

6 Likes