Can we get account wide ignore?

You didn’t score anything son. I think any person on this forum anywhere could have told you I will be the first person to block somebody that I think is trolling me and wasting my time. So you accomplished nothing LOL

Well, guess I was right lol

1 Like

Accomplishing nothing is the forums motto.

We did a great thing today.

1 Like

Do you use we because you are alt posting?

2 Likes

Actually that’s what I think exactly is happening because of the way he responded to me last up there. I think he was intentionally trolling us to see who he could get to ignore his Alt

It’s more about trolls and sockpuppets being able to continue harassing people at the click of a button when we have to jump through hoops to ignore them and their 36 alts.

Trolls and harassers should not have an easier time than their victims.

5 Likes

We, as in all of us on the forum. But especially me and Liolang as that’s who I was responding to.

Alt posting is usually done by level 10s or people with low post counts. You have one of the two criteria.

A single account can have 60 (soon to be 65) characters. That’s a whole lot of characters to ignore just to get one person out of sight.

8 Likes

And if I ever get my way, we’ll have a lot more slots than just 65 :triumph:

1 Like

I have friends here that will authenticate each and everyone of my 43 posts.

2 Likes

Haha, I believe you

Annnnnnnnnnnd i’m out of likes again. :neutral_face:

:cookie:

I was playing around a bit, but I legit don’t think this idea deserves any effort from Blizzard.

As for being on an ALT. I don’t really have a main anymore as I quit taking the game serious years ago. So this has become my main forum avatar. I switch it up to much in game to always have my " main " on the forum.

STHAP MAKING ME RUN OUT OF LIKES!!! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Why not? Why should it be easier for someone being antagonistic to have an easier time evading an ignore than the person trying to ignore them?

4 Likes

No, we can currently have a maximum of 60 characters on one account, they’re increasing the cap to 65 with 10.2.7 and the MoP Remix.

Oh. Derp. :dizzy_face:

Weird take since I’ve personally seen you comically announce you’re blocking people well over 100 times.

:roll_eyes:

8 Likes

How many forum posts are there? if there are a million, 100 times would still indicate the vast majority of people remain unblocked.

2 Likes

If they cross the line they get banned, that’s account wide, so there’s your account wide ignore, it’s just temporary unless they’re repeat offenders. If they don’t cross the line then it shouldn’t be to difficult to deal with someone even if they are a bit annoying. Again, I think people just want an echo chamber.

1 Like